Reviews for Obsession
Anzu chapter 1 . 1/6
I love this! I have always adored Mokuba x anzu! IDK why I just thought It was sweet plz keep writing
nicholee33 chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Awesome story :)
ginny britto chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
wow! im speechless
usagi tuskino chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
wow that was a great fan fic in fact maybe the best fanfic i ever read! good job!
jessi chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Thanks for another great story!
Karigan250 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Damn! I guess we all saw Moki crushing on her from the beginning, we just didnt know how bad. Fantastic work as always. Love your orphin idea
girlytyphoon1 chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Sad, but necessary. I'm glad Mokuba was able to realize what he had done wrong.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
ooh. creepy. Loved it!
maeia chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
does mokuba come back please write more chapters
someone important chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
Just replace the names by different people, and then continue your fiction.

This doesn't suit the kaiba brothers at all, all of your characters are OOC.
hippieinpink chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
you're my handsome hot sexy kaiba. lolol. finally! a love-triangle story betweem the kaiba boys and tea. i was looking for one and couldn't find one till now. it's good so far. i like it. you're amazing!
lindajrjt chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
This is a strange story; but the more different the better; after all we can't always read the same plot all the time hehehe. Keep up the good work.
aisha chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
hello i just read ur story obsession and i think it was a great though i will never look at mokuba the same way again hm.

any way i think you really should rite the seto-gozpboro i may be very good cause no matter what pair it is it all comes down to how the auther writes and ur a great auther i read all of ur stories and when you are gonna update on your along the way story i am dieing to know what hapens any way if you can send your response back(itll take me a long x 2 answer it cuz i got crappy internet, cant even go 1 my homepage)
NaokiB4U chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
I like it I realy like this story! I fell a litter bad for Mokuba o and I like the way that Seto work in this kind of situation. So CONGRATULATIONS! It was a great story and in my ranks is a 10!
sara chapter 1 . 11/26/2006