Reviews for Resurrection
LupinLycanLover chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Great story! The writing was done exquisitally. I loved Dex's very colorful line. It had me laughing out loud! I would love for you to continue with your are very good at it. This kept my attention (which is a hard feat) and I would love to read something else of yours. Keep up the good work!
Bender470 chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
That story kicked all ass. Especially the last line. Thank God there are still Hannibal/ Abby fans out there!
tarien en' ohta chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
hey this was a great story!

i loved it

damn you can write!

love much, keep writing, and may the force be with you
divine one chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
love the ending!
whistlerstwin chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
someone's been watching Dark Angel :)

Very nice piece-thanks!
DragonRider43 chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Yeah, this is pretty cool
DragonRider43 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
okay done with ch 3 and the plot was pretty good
DragonRider43 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is really cool. Gonna read on
Ivy3 chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Cute, gotta love it when Danica plays dirty. Wish King and Danica would interact, that would have been cool.
Bri chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
I definitely enjoyed this. It was short and to the point... which can be very good... and in this case, it was. The humor in the story was incredibly appropriate and, in my opinion, rather in character on King's part. I would love to see how well you could write other characters from the Blade universe.

In all honesty, while reading this story, I kept wondering how old you might be. I couldn't decide if I think you are a really talented (and literate) thirteen or fourteen year old, or an older person who has a great idea but should maybe do a little more with it. I think the premise for this story is great, and if you were so inclined, you could turn this into a much longer story. When I finished reading it, I felt like I had just watched a great action movie which left off with one of those endings that obviously says, "There will be a sequel." I strongly encourage you to continue your story. Honestly, these six chapters feel more to me like a prologue to something much bigger.

Great work, though. You get some major kudos.
angelzlovely chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL! if your up for it that is! this was a great fic!
buffyandspike-4ever chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
I love this story! Please (x infinety) write a sequel to it. I so hope you will. I can't wait to see it you do. Please do.
Austin B chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Jen chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
i have one word tosay...SEQUEL!
Princess Misery chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
LOVED THIS! i got to work to early stumbled across this and loved it!

write some more or a new one!