Reviews for Toothpaste Kisses
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i liked it! not perfect, but you did a good job of keeping in character, especially this part

"It wakes me up," Tonks continued, "but I don't really mind. I like it when you talk to me." She paused. "I guess it's a comfort knowing that there's someone beside you who knows what you're going through. I love knowing that, when I wake in the morning, you're still gonna be there. And I love that I can talk to you about stuff…like all the shit that's happening out there, because I know that where we are right now, we are safe. Once I leave through this door for work, that's a different story…but here, with you…this is home.

and this

She silenced him with another kiss. It was gentle, and passionate, and at that moment Remus knew that he could spend the rest of his life waking up to those toothpaste kisses, hearing her sing in the shower, and wearing those ridiculous slippers. He knew he could put up with her need for disorder. He knew because he loved her. And that meant everything; to her and to him.

keep up the good work!
xwingday chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very cute and realistic. Great work.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This was so sweet...great job! :]
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
*sigh* So sweet. Really a good thing to wake up to. (I didn't, as it's evening, but you get the point. :P )
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh, the cute!
HeidiBug731 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
too cute. loved it.
TiredGreenEyes chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Living with someone is a seriously hard things to do, but I think you managed to cature the rough side of it, and still made it look really cute and sweet. Congraduations, as previously said by previous people, please keep writing.
Grace chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I love it! please know that i have read your story and you just CANT stop writing it 'cuz it is a great story and deserves to be written!
krumfan chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
hmm...Tonks sounds like a HORRIBLE person to share a flat with. She's scary...real scary...thank goodness I'm not Remus!

Nice fic, I liked it
Bardlover chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very sweet. I like the fics that show that even in good times, relationships still take work and getting used to.
malti chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
aww i love this. i have a nasty feeling thats how my fiance feels about me! i have been informed that i spread out too much... and that clinging to the edge of the bed often ensuses! it's funny cause it's true. you somehow manage to mix funny, sweet and very very serious all together. just like life. fantastic fic.
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hehe, cute.
Princess Lucky Ducky chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
GOOD STORY! KEEP WRITING!
Queen Chi chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
i think that it is very sweet
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Loved it. The last paragraph especially. Remus and Tonks probably WOULD have difficulties in adjusting to the practicalities of living together, but they're made for each other, and I think you do them justice. :)