Reviews for End of the Line
Me chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
This is so good
littleponta chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
the end huh... it's bitter?
shiroyuki42 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Love it, nothing more to say. Its really good.-
Sandman1191999 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I liked this. Those it was a sad ending, I could see it happening if Sesshomaru were to reject Rin. Very realistic indeed.
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
please, dont end it here. this sounds like a beginning of a staory, not a oneshot. please, make it longer.
Missy chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Loved it!This hits so close to how it would really play out to you could do a Iruka/Naruto?
The Library Angelus chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Gosh, that was...awesome! Heh heh. Yes, no romance. Thank you, thank you, and thank you! :] I am a very happy lady. I actually found this story on a whim by typing eleven and clicking "jump". Heh heh. Now, I am so glad that I did. This was beautiful. THIS is what I mean by CLASSIC, but not cliche! :] My heart swells with pride. I love angst and dark themes. Please write another story incorporating said themes. :] I think that this should stay a one-shot. It's much more mysterious and poignant that way. Gosh, I thank you again for this!

-Renata
Wolf-Inu-Yasha38 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
ok you should continue this YOU SHOULD! PLEASE! CONTINUE! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE!
Hola.Adios chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Why did he have to leave? Why? Why?
itachispixy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
-swallows lump in throat- goodness, I know he's cold and that would be in his nature but... I hope Rin can melt his cold, icy exterior before that time rolls around for her. It would hurt to see her end up being completely disregarded from her lord's side after so long... I admire your style of writing though.
Sesshomaru fan chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
great story it's feels so real

well yeah can you please E-mail when you put the next chapter out?

please please please

Thanks if you said yes!
irisjean chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
didnt feel like signing in

not supposed to be on. didnt like the ending. it was unhappy. i so disagree with that. poor rin, poor sesshie...now i am sad
Purplelizard chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
(gasp*

I wanted to cry, this was very good.

E.v.e.l.y.n
Tank chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Iya da na... The ending... is icky as you called it. Non-happy endings I can deal with, but this one... kinda sucked, dude. No other word for it. :(