Reviews for The great curry eating compeitition
Lorilei Mackenzie chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
It's hilarious! The chapters are short, but I love how it's written anyway. Keep going!
biscea chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
This is great so far! You really are a great author. I can't wait to see if Anna gonna get Mattimus back, or if the competition will be a draw! This is going on my fav.
Radiklement chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
Aww, so sorry, keep it up, it's GREAT! I love gibari savyna pairing, please, put them together for real. And continue like this, it's so funny! You're the greatest author for baten kaitos, sure!
Rebbe chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
XD that's funny...

Good job! I can just imagine this happening... and the idea of burning the place down is so insanely IC for Anna it's scary...
Kioji chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I read your other story with the kitten! I like this, as well. I remember in the ending scene Savyna wanted to be a cook. I wonder what Kalas and Xhela are doing now? lol. Lyude is helping his country, and Mizuti... traveling, I think. I'll go beat the game again and pay attention this time. lol. I'll finish reading this later, but great story so far!
WildBlackWolf and Viva chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
*blink*

Should have done the fire...
Luv2Game chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
This chapter wasn't bad, but it was short. Ah well, at least ya put something up, which is better than myself at the moment...As for Gibari's idea of a fishin' trip...If some guy wanted to do that for me, I would totally be on board. Except for the whole 'give her your biggest catch'. Unless they gave it to me after I was home and I could cook it...Heh.

Anyhoo, nice chapter, and hopefully you'll get another chapter out sooner. Maybe Gibari and Savyna could hook up anyways...Not to many G/S fics out there. But, you are doing a good job, my friend!
Ice Seraphim chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Heh, heh, Anna the pyro-maniac! Love the little twist of events, and Mattimus showing up, this will be amusing. This little competition's getting brutal, but that just makes it even funnier. Great chapter once again, I can't wait to read more! _
WildBlackWolf and Viva chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Hah. XP
Ice Seraphim chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Hmm...interesting, not to mention amusing turn of events. Heh heh, wonder what Anna's planning?
Luv2Game chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Savyna doesn't want Gibari to win? But...But...Why not? I like Gibari! She's just hateful...Well, anyhoo, nice chapter. Update soon!
1no longer a member1 chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
We! I love this! Have you ever had curry? It's good, but I get the spicy bits stuck under my tongue. Then it burns all day. :P

You rock! YAY!
1no longer a member1 chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
(shakes your hand) This is one of the greatest Baten Kaitos humor fics I have read! Keep this up and there might be a cheesecake in your future. XDD

CLD.
1no longer a member1 chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
XD Gets better and better! I'M SO SPAZTIC!
1no longer a member1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005