Reviews for Ace in the Hole
vanessa isaacs chapter 1 . 2/14
finish the story
RavingReviewer chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Yes, I'm seriously doubting that you will update but hey! I believe in miracles! This story is to good to leave unfinished! I love you writing and NEED more! Please update! More WW or BM viewpoints! :-)
Moonstone322 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Just wanted to say I love your story ! I know its been a long time but please update! Keep up the awesome work:)
Marina chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
after reading the first chptr: Slade with Joker! GENIUS 0.0 why hasn't anyone ever thought of that before...? LOL. i can totally see joker annoying slade out of his wits with his "humor" :P
Faith-o-saurus chapter 15 . 2/2/2012
I hope Robin ends up okay! And Starfire's badass, so she'll totally prevail ;)
Sky the white dragon chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
The story is called Ace in the Hole, so I hope that when you continue (OH YEAH, YOU WILL!) you put the actual dog in the story
Aprille-Baby chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
woh woh woh WAIT why was this never finished? your can't just stop!

please please please finish
Faith-o-saurus chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
So good! Please continue.
RoseintheShadows7 chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
uHM... NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE? I mean don't leave me hanging with, We are going to Titan's Tower and think that'll fly.

I vote for an update to this awesomely amazing story.
myheroisbatman chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
NO!NONONONONO! YOU ARE FREAKING NOT ALLOWED TO QUIT WITH THIS STORY, LADY! PLEASE, I promise you I will die mentally if you do not finish this awesomely awesome story. I AM COUNTING ON YOU! PLEASE FINISH! DO NOT GIVE UP!
TheWizardOfOdd12 chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
It's strange, wicked, and brutal...and i love it.
AwesomeOliver chapter 16 . 1/17/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! Or if you don't want to finish the story, at least tell me what happens in the end, you know like, "well bla bla bla happens, then (insert name) dies trying to save (insert other name) and the Joker and Slade are defeated!" or finish the story :-D (finishing the story would be better) but please don't leave it there, i know you stopped writing it like...three years ago, but i need you for entertainment! i absolutely hate stories that leave off at the climax! it's one of my favorites on Fanfiction...so i really need you to finish it!
liela chapter 16 . 4/10/2008
write chapter 17 and if you want make red x teach starfire how to use the red x suit and she wears it
Dmik33 chapter 16 . 4/7/2007
Amazing! This is story just gets better and better! I hope you continue it, I am pretty much hooked!
Tigerprime chapter 16 . 3/19/2007
very awesome and beautifully written

can't wait for te next chapter