Reviews for When the cold takes its toll
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Now I just feel sorry for Amadeo and Shu, they'd have to have it way worse than eiri.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
OH MY GOD, thats the only thing i can say. i did not see that coming. oh poor shuichi, hes been played. its so sad, oh but so awesome. one moment will i catch my breath from screaming so much...

i can honestll say that i didnt see that coming at all, but that would make sense as to why shuichi was told about the past so fast. i was wondering about that.

this was wonderful, not i have to go look up all your other storys! : )
vampire chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Oh my God I love this song it is wonderful good job stories great too.
anon chapter 18 . 10/5/2009
Let me guess...is Amadeo's father's name Marius by any chance? - love the Anne Rice reference and the story is amazing! I enjoy reading about Yuki getting what he deserves.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 22 . 9/6/2009
great story. loved it. i hope to read more stories from you soon.
Pandora chapter 22 . 9/6/2009
I'm sorry to read Yuki & Shuichi not ending up together in the end. I guess the only one who will stay unhappy is Yuki. Sad...Yuki seem to love Shuichi a lot in the manga, which makes it hard for me to accept Yuki letting Shuichi go without a fight (the badass he is).
Sakuyan chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Very beautiful poem. I really liked it.

This chapter was very sad for Shu-kun.

Just like a said in my previous reviews, dialouge. Good chapter otherwise.
Sakuyan chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
...

YUKI! YOU..!

-curses Yuki for about an hour-

How could you do that to him?

but I know that he feels gulity for what he did to Shuichi, so I won't shoot him.

Agan with the diagoluge, but other then that, sad chapter!
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Wow...that was really harsh Yuki...

Anyway, it was good, but maybe whenever a new person is talking, space it so that's it easier to read.

that's my opinon. Other then that, good job!
TicklingSnape chapter 21 . 2/20/2008
O! This has got to be one of the best Gravitation stories I 've read so far! Please update soon, I gotta know what happens next!
sayuri-girl chapter 21 . 2/14/2008
ughh ... so now the story goes on with Shuichi and Amadeo? ... I must admit I didn't like this chapter at all ... it seems so wrong to see Shuichi just leaving Eiri for someone else

I really hope you decide to get Shuichi and Eiri back together though

~sayuri~
hiten11 chapter 21 . 2/8/2008
this story is awesome!

PLZ CONTINUE!
obsession14-c chapter 21 . 2/8/2008
OMG!
mystice chapter 21 . 2/8/2008
argh! what a cliffy! OMG i have been waiting for this for some time and boy I'm glad for this update ;) omg that was quite a wrong timing for yuki and tohma to arrive, i can't wait to read on what will happen in the next chappie.. hope you'll update soon :)
Princess Jadey Pendragon chapter 21 . 2/8/2008
agh! oh nose yuki knows! please writ more. Tho su-chan and Amadeo are hot together, yuki and shuichi go together lije pp&j!