Reviews for To Woo a Handmaiden
mkeeg91 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
haha! i'm surprised how well the Anakin/Dorme worked... once Anakin stops being a jerk and loser ;)

very funny and well enjoyed :D
inactiveaccount10928 chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Aww I love this! What a wonderful way of saving Shmi! Lots of action and comedy. Brilliant!
inactiveaccount10928 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Love the Plan B! *cackles*
inactiveaccount10928 chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Wow! I love this idea of Padmé and Dormé attempting to free Shmi. Very creative!
inactiveaccount10928 chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
HAHAHAHAHA OMG the vision of Anakin singing HORRIBLY and off-key has me in a fit of laughter! He means well, he really does!
inactiveaccount10928 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
So cute! And now it's Padmé's turn to play matchmaker! 3
sexystarwarslover chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
HOLY FRICK ANOTHER BRILLANT STORY IN THIS AWESOME SERIES BRING ON PART 3! I loved it! Anakin and Dorme aw! I'd never thought I'd admit this but i only thought Anakin could be with Padme [still do] but seeing him with Dorme beautiful! Loved the speeder chase he gave her she loved it! and what she did for him rescuing his mother AW how wonderful that was a true surprise!

The last chapter with the wedding was my favourite! Especially Obi Wan singing to Padme and Anakin and Dorme's dancing and kissing beautiful!
Raven Black chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
This was sweet and hilarious! Poor Dorme, she tries so hard! But i admire her ability to keep trying till she gets the result she wants. I hope one day to see you write in her mother. She sounds so interesting. Poor Shmi...should someone warn her? But Ric would be wonderful for her! I suddenly had the hilarious thought od Dome trying to fix up Master Windu with Adi Gallia or Yoda with Yaddle...the Jedi Temple would never be the same! Wonderful series and i plan on reading it again and commenting more this time.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
great funny story, thanks!
Saved By A Blood Doner chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
This was great. I love it. So sweet and funny. Good job. I love Dorme. Obi-Wan is my favorite character though.
lalez chapter 16 . 12/2/2009
mh you just gotta love dorme

loved it and i am so happy shmi is alive
lalez chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
why didn't i read this immediately after i had finished the first part?

this makes for a good laugh

and yeah first dorme knocks sense in obi wan and then anakin

you should see my face

it is one huge grin :)
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 16 . 2/2/2008
fitting that obi-wan sings well...
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
ah mouth, insert foot!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 14 . 2/2/2008
god, nothing is going right for them, is it? but the got i guess everything else will just work itself out!