Reviews for To Woo a Handmaiden
mrs. skywalker chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
omg, dorme and anakin, such a silly couple, but u have to love them.
GalenReese chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
Haha! Dorme is such a genius. Keep up the great work and update soon. Very excited to see what happens next.
Mu-san chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
Okay, so in summary; love is blind, deaf, and by the looks of Dorme's plan stupid as well. Is she trying to blow down the house of cards on purpose? Oh, I gotta bad feeling about this! :)
Vee017 chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
Aw, views of cities and talks of mom always work. Talking to her about things he doesn't with anyone else of course. I love how they're both speed demons. Definitely made for each other!

And yay! Shmi's alive! They're going to go see her or free her or visit or something along those lines! I really like fics that have Anakin going back to Tatooine and she's still around to see what a handsome boy her baby turned into:)

I love this! *snuggle*
Vee017 chapter 6 . 8/25/2005
Love how Obi-s getting pinched all the time.

Hee a singing Anakin. I always thought he'd be tone deaf as well and a horrible off-key singer. Probably because we all know Ewan can sing very nicely so therefore so can Obi-Wan:)
Vee017 chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
And now it's Chasing Corde!

Loved the lines about his meditations are actually real now;)
Vee017 chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Dense!Obi-Wan. He kind of is isn't he;)

Ack! Anakin's...lady fried...! Poor boy. Rund after the handmaiden!
Vee017 chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
"What was it about his eyes?" Who needs a jedi mind trick when Obi-Wan can just look at you?

I love how Windu is always standing around and being privy to all these little snippits in our heroes lives;)

lol "yes dear"
Csillan.Rose chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
Aww! :( poor Ani! Go Dorme! Lol... UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY! :D

Hilary
Vee017 chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Great having Anakin be the one to explain. He really did need to be hit. "Idiot...I mean, Master!" lol, love!
Vee017 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
He! I love you! This is going to rock. I loved Anakin's line: "visiting me while I was...meditating."

lol, loved that to pieces.

And oh, Obi-Wan! Poor jealous man, it's not what you think sweetie!

Thanks for writing this:)
Shannon C. Redfield chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
*Giggling...almost uncontrollable laughter...*

Anakin...? Singing...?

*Bursts out laughing, falling out of her seat*
GalenReese chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
Woohoo! This is such an awesome story. I love it! I'm glad that Anakin has finally found someone that's so perfect for him. She even likes flying. Keep up the great work!
Csillan.Rose chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
LOL! _ Anakin...singing... _ can't stop laughing.

And poor Padme... she just can't win. Obi-Wan keeps giving her the "You were the one who chased me" line. UPDATE SOON! (though I know you will... you're good at that :D Looking forward to the next chapter!

Hilary