Reviews for To Woo a Handmaiden
Lilagirl chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
lol i think Obi is gonna have a lot of bruises by the time this is !excellent chapter!
Csillan.Rose chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
*sniffles* aww... I feel really, really bad for Anakin. And Dorme.

Lol! Obi-Wan wasn't exactly the most attentive person during that meal, was he? _

UPDATE SOON!

~Hilary
Rian Sage chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I somehow like Anakin better in your story than in the movie.
GalenReese chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
This is such a great story. I'm loving every minute of it! Keep up the great work.
Mu-san chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Oh dear, here we go again! Different set of cards, still the same house collapsing if you ask me! And I think you're right, mind tricks work on the weak minded, not the strong. But Padme in my story was young, and at that moment not all that strong. But sha has changed, don't worry.

I'll be looking forward to the devious ways Padme and Obi-wan can think of to get Anakin and Dorme together. Maybe lock them up in a small room together for a period of time? X, Mu-san
Lavender Kenobi chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
Wow! Three in one night! Damn, you're good! Keep up the awesome writing!
GalenReese chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
Wow that was a quick update. Great, great, great! Keep up the awesome work.
GalenReese chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
This turning out to be another great story. I like the idea of Padme playing matchamker for Anakin and Dorme now, just like Dorme playing matchmaker for Obi-wan and Padme. Hehe. Great job! Keep up the awesome work and update as soon as you can.
Lavender Kenobi chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Wow a sequel! Very cool! I guess Obi has some major kissing up to do now. Can't wait to read it!
Lilagirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Lovely!oh Obi will get over i love that your pairing Ani with Dorme!they belong update soon!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5