Reviews for Art to Make You Think
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
...I liked it, in a strange way. I like stories that make me think. *thinks* You know what, I'll make this a fave story. Not many are so humorous yet so thought provoking.
kylie chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
this story's a bit well, artistic ? loves all stories that focuses on the takahashi brothers,except for some really stupid stories that hey,don't get me wrong,your story's ok and keep writing, ok?
ClockworkDucky chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Wow! That was an amazingly insightful and well written story. I'm so impressed. You brought Ryousuke to life. I was particularly struck by this paragraph, 'If ever there was something Keisuke wanted his brother to handle, he would simply leave it in the wrong place, ensuring that Ryosuke’s need for organization would immediately zone in on the offending and misplaced object. Ryosuke knew that his brother did such things, but again, it didn’t bother him. He was used to the antics, and the responsibility it laid upon him.'

Amazing! it's so realistic. It 'feels' like them, really. I don't how how to express it.

Beautifully written.
Riven Liether chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Hehe... definitely seems like you have something to say. I think this was very well done. Good job! ~_~
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
First off, all my money’s on the wood. Because wood leads the simple life, while Ryosuke is about one step away from a mental breakdown. Speaking of his breakdown, the practically obsessive way he always had to be doing something useful was wonderfully painted.

'or worse - you feel it break.' I almost flinched there. That phrase, those words, they just felt very painful. The whole paragraph, as a matter of fact. Lovely, I say.

The point is reiterated (repetition /does/ make an impression) that despite the fact that he doesn't make an open show of it, Ryosuke sees what's going on. (and only because it's him does he get away with saying, 'life is like a togue race.' An interesting analogy, I'll grant, but these boys are as one track as I am.)

All in all, I like this one. I know you do, and if you said you do, then that is a hefty accomplishment.