Reviews for Learning to Love Duo Maxwell
Kibin Okami chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Please continue! I'm loving this fic a lot!
salllzy chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
update udate udate please please imbegging here
Knyghtshade chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
You have this annoying habit of not finishing your stories... I like them, but few are complete. Please finish them. *.* Pretty please!
Serenityhimesheppard chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Hey I know it;s been a long time sense your last review on this story. If you haven't forgotten about it, it would be a cool one to continue if you wish to.

Serenity
NDebN chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
Good story...I love Duo_ and Zechs to of course, they are both so cute_

Please update soon, ne_
PaperDragon chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
Update. Update. Update...please. lovin' this. so good. excellent. fantabulous...keep it up.
anissa32 chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Yay! Thank you so much for this update! This is one of the stories that I have been on the lookout for so I was really glad to see a reply to my email. I'm looking forward to reading more in the future and finding out exactly what is going on with the other pilots that Duo does not wish to be around them. Thanks so much once again for updating.
Rene Marie chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
aww, how cute! lol, hyper, sry. PLEASE write more soon! PLEASE!
Coca-Cola Classic0 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
sofar so good, so update!
Tanya G chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I like this story. . I like the pairing... please update soon. Thank you for sharing it.
pattyard chapter 1 . 9/13/2005

Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 10 of 10

Comment/Review:

I wish I could write more but I'm in a Mom is sick and I have to go stay with her ..So I'm doing a mass review and I'm sorry if this is posted in more than 1 chapter of your story, But like I said I am in a hurry ...I have read your story or story' and enjoyed It or them and can't wait till your next update. So Please update again soon so I can read more...
Nikkler chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Poor Duo. ::cries:: I like this fic. I hope you continue this really soon. Huggles

Nikkler
Onigami Nanashi chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That's a new pairing... Heero and Wufei... I bet that's a pretty quiet house... Do you happen to live in California? Just wondering. Update soon! I want to see what Duo and Zechs do... regarding their future.. _
anissa32 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Interesting story you have here! I will definetly be back to read more because you are writing about one of my favorite pairings! I'm sorry to see that Duo has suffered through so much pain. I just wish that he hadn't cut himself off completely from everyone and maybe all of these things wouldn't have happened to him. But, I'm glad that Zechs was the one who found him and hopefully they can move on and have a relationship. Looking foward to reading the next chapter soon.