Reviews for The Secret Photographs
vjean1997 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This is really good. It's well thought out and I hope that you continue this story.
Birdie chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I figured out what I hated so much about it! Severus is way to softish and in my opinion he isnt Severus at all:( I liked that for someone who says they have bad grammer you are ten times better then many other authors. I'm a huge Severus fan so when people make him ooc like this it's hard for me to find things I like about the story.
Birdie chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I'm not sure what to think. It written really well but I still hate it and love it at the same time :/ it's weird I just can't decide which to think. Maybe it's cause Severus seems a little ooc, well who knows.
TheDemonLady chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Im surprised you didnt continue this it was cute 8p
Rrhagia chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Hehe, I loved this. I would have liked to have seen the school's (mainly the students) reactions. Loved it.
musme chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I like it
Azrael Jinsei chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I would love it if you would write more. Thank you.
Bast Misao chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
You should absolutely continue for at least a few more chapters.
Aiwendil1 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008

I liked the story, a unique idea for a first date! I would have liked to learn a bit more about Dallin, Adrian and Harry's time with them, but I can understand that it would have made the story a lot longer. Besides, it is understandable the way it is now. I just wonder why Dallin, who obviously likes Harry a lot even after all those years, would call Adrian baby, especially with Harry standing directly next to him. Harry does not react negatively, but it still seems a bit insensible.

Thanks a lot for this,

Xblilyia chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Dude, if you don't continue, I might just freak. Literaly. This is totally one of the best HPSS I have read in a while. I love the plot line. Please please please continue. Please!
Jedi Master Bag chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
I want more, so get working on it!
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
I love it! wow. please post the next chapter soon!
IKnowATard chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Get your as here and update this beautiful thing else I'll remove you from my favorites list!
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 2 . 12/11/2005