Reviews for Pretend Room
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
AW, poor Dark...I loved this. Nobody ever tries to delve into his head nearly as much as I'd like, and you did so beautifully. This is on my faves now.
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
See, now it is an introspective piece. Which is just as lovely, because at least I'm not expecting a story to go with it. And regardless, Dark needs some introspecting, as he doesn't seem to be often introspected.

On to the introspecting itself. I do love metallic black - not the colour so much, although there is that, but also the concept that you played with for it. I also like the pretend room. Now, everyone knows pretening alone is absolutely no fun, unless, of course, you are pretending you are not alone. There's more to it than that, of course; a man's home is his castle, ne? And Dark's castle is as false as it gets.

If there's one thing to be said, it's that I've never read one of yours and /not/ been forced to think.
solysal chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
"meh?"...but this is the one i liked the most...ah well, authors are entitled to their opinions and reveiwers are entitled to theirs. i suppose its due to the fact that i enjoy any fic that explores Dark's mentality, and this one did it wonderfully. all in all: lovely.
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Aw poor Dark... This was really good. You can really make people feel for the characters. _ Don't say "meh." This was beautiful.