Reviews for Past Decisions, Future Uncertainties
Bandbabe chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
Whoa, powerful story! Very well written. Didn't like the swipes at Madison, but it was realistic in that situation. I'm not an Ephram and Amy shipper but you made me care if they stayed together or not. I'd love to read a sequel a few years into the future to see what happens.

Great work!
sunny chapter 15 . 12/19/2008
Great story, please continue as soon as possible!
cathedrals chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
hey,

great story, I hope you going to update soon.

see ya Kik91
helaluvE chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
great chapter! i loved it! i'm happy that ephram finally interacted with his son (well we're not sure yet lol). please update soon i love your story :)
JoeLies chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
awesome! i can't wait for more! please update soon! good job!
helaluvE chapter 9 . 4/21/2006
great chapter! i'm so glad you updated, i was losing faith!lol. i loved the chat between ephram and nina, it was really good! i can't wait to read more so please update soon, you kinda left me pinning! lol UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
helaluvE chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
good chapter! keep going! i'm sure amy won't leave him! please don't make them break up! thanks for the update and update again soon please! thanks!
kursk chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
Good chapter, Im fine with him not telling her for several chapters, if they are in a same day, I just hope that he wont lie to her, and that she will understand and support him.

Update soon.
Ali-Chan1 chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
Poor Amy...
kursk chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
Good transition chapter, I just hope that ephram will tell amy now, and not wait for the tests.

Hopefully with amy and ninas help they all will be find.

Update soon.
kursk chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
Good chapter, I just hope that Amy will know ASAP, and will support him.
george chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
great! But you have to make something happen, and possibly... chapters a little bit longer...
helaluvE chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
great! this is so great i'm so glad you updated! keep writing! i can't wait to see how they will deal with the baby! espacially ephram! i hope you'll write about that! thanks for the update and update soon!
helaluvE chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
that really is a good idea of fanfic and your writting is really good! i can't to see amy's reaction and the way yo'll get ephram to love this baby! you didn't updated since october so please do it soon i want to read what happen next! please update
george chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Really interesting! Please update soon! Can't wait to read what will happen!