Reviews for The Jar
Should be sleeping chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Yay! There are actually DNAngel stories on FFN that aren't shounen-ai, or any of the other permutations I'd rather not read...

Congratulations on a plot and thought! And I know this is coming across as sarcastic, but I really do mean it.

Thank you.
Amorpheous chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Ee hee. Greatjob. Not often you find something meaningful in something so trivial (not your story, the fly thing). This was very well written and it puts a lot of depth into the characters even though it was short-ish. It really showed your understanding of the characters.

Great job!

Oni
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Woww...I love the whole symbolism thing, even if it was with flies...And how Dark was like, playing big brother and explaining about how Satoshi is broken.
PurpleMoodRing chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
o I love this fic! The characters are perfectly in character, I myself have trouble keping Dark in character. Great job! Analogy was great. I must say I love it that you're feeding my hate for Krad!

I can see why Hiwatari was so upset.
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Playing Krad for a day can be bad for a fellow's moral, but playing Kr4d is just plain fun. And really, it's Krad-ing In The Name Of science, so I don't see why he got so upset about it!Well, all right, maybe I do. Actually, the idea of Satoshi played Krad (or Kr4d) is highly entertaining, in the same way that a [Rocky] Horror [Picture] Show is entertaining. That is, downright unsettling.

I /might/ get all indignant-like due to our disagreement in Daisuke's character, but you said, 'Daisuke asked innocently,' and I have not a bone to pick with you on the subject. Because Daisuke /is/ innocent, and he's nice, sometimes a bit fatally so. And maybe Daisuke wasn't perfect and sweet and sugar to the nth, but he had his hamartia, sure enough, and it's great to see that for a change. So even if it was seemingly focussed on Satoshi, the step-removed actually reveals a lot of Daisuke's character.

I, myself, have once again not heard of the concept you introduced. Well, I know the concept, but I have never heard the story "about the scientist that put flies in a jar for a day", although I cannot blame Daisuke for being skeptical of the story with such a title. However, if he had been brought up as he should have, he would know it was an Old School Story. And he interrupted! You don't interrupt a story-teller, or you end up with a frying pan down your throat. (Remind me not to interrupt you. I'll probably end up with a rotary engine in my throat instead of something as passive as the Holy Punk's cooking utensil)

I could say something conclusive to end the review. But that would be-
Kasey chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wai! Since I just read that other fanfic by you, I had to see what else you'd written. This one is extremely ├╝ber-awesome. Please keep writing these! I sort of saw the ending coming... but at the same time I see so many possibilites for whatever might be next in this storyline... if you write it, I'll read it! Thanks again for writing!
solysal chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
my, this was well done. the analogy carried through nicely and as for the ending, i couldn't help but be reminded of Daisuke's rotten luck. i liked it.
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
T_T Poor Hiwatari. Oh wow, this was great. This was really powerful. VERY powerful. This challenge is interesting, I want to see more. _ Keep writing!

always,