Reviews for Cashing Checks for My Cheating Heart
Artemis Rain chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Aw! You finally wrote it! Yay! I just love your actual exploration of the issues raised (or implied) on the show. You really know how get to the root of things.

Ah, shadowfic. My day is complete.

Now finish Inferno and give me some UFO Grace fic!
youcrazything chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I *love* it! You definitely need to update more often. Always love me some shadow fic. Hehe. Liked that you gave Adam a better explanation for what he did then just the fact that he's a teenage guy. The LG tie in was awesome. Everything was awesome. *Worships*

TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Oh my, this was so great! And in a way similar to what I wrote after I had seen T&E (a scene between Adam and Grace in his shed). Only this is much better and so much deeper. Love it! Will you write more or continue this? Please? If I beg?

SiFiFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Hey, so great to see you writing again! I have to be honest in that I've been so bummed about the show, I haven't really been able to read any JOA fic. However, upon recieving the noice of your story, I was unable to stay away. I really enjoyed how it explores Adam and Grace's relationship from each of their POV's in the context of what happened. Thanks for bringing me back to JOA. I hope you will continue writing, as I will always be interested in reading your stories! Great job!
H.J. Glory chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
There are no adequate words for how awesome this story is. Bravo.
nyklm chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Definately one of the better fanfics I've read about jerk Adam.
hezziebob182 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That was so brilliant!
bonny chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Oh my good, i love the story, it's so amazing. I love storys about adam and grace especially with a littel L/G. Great job.

Sam chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
that killed dude. it really did. thank g-d someone got you to finish it. I've been waiting for this fic for monthes. the wait paid off.
Butterfly Dancing chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Yeah well...I have a full Grace outfit:p though I guess it really doesn't compare to the great shadow! LOL awesome fic! I already said this bur I could hurt you for making us wait for-e-ver for this fic! It's awesome I loved it!