Reviews for Jack, I'm a man
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Pure genious, love, PURE GENIOUS! I love the speedos part too! THAT WAS SEXY! I'd like to see JACK in speedos. Hmm... (goes off to imagine fantasy)

Poor Cotton. Hahaha! Jackass Sparrow! Hahaha! Oh boy! I LOVE YOU! _

Luv,

*jackNanamaria*
captainme chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
woah! Now thats just one of the most random things I've ever read!

I love it! I rarely find storys that make me laugh all the way through, but you did it! You rock! Yay you! :) :) :)

Write more soon!

Captainme
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Ok, breathe, breathe. I like -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I like th...th...th...(falls on the floor)HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh my freaking God! Hahahaha! That was hilarius! Ana's a...a...a...MAN! Jack said Ana wanted to sleep with Gibbs! (wipes tears) Hahaha! Ok, I gotta go 'cause my brother is lookin' at me like o.O And plus, if I may just DIE of laughter anyway. So...yeah.

Great fic. (chuckle) I'm likin' this a lot. 8)

Cya!
nrekic.rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
ur such a dork! I mena that in a loving way, though. This is hilarious! PLease comtinue. P.s.- I'm rodom 2! randomness rocks!
V-VOLE chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
OKY
Captain Matey chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Yay! I got A review! xD. lol.

I lurb my story. I was laughing me butt off while I wrote it. xD.

Bleh! The Quenn of randomness declairs that she is still VERY thirsty, even though I drank 2 bottles of water in the last 8 minutes, because someone dared me to take a tablespoon of this garlic stuff, and I did, and now I'm thristy. :(
Captain-Ammie chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
lol. nice story. my friends and I were craking up.