Reviews for Pedophilia Dreams
That was very well written and I think it is a disturbingly well put representation of mugen and fuu, if this was actually part of the story I wouldn't even be surprised
the boulevard chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Bruh my heart
LavenderBoots chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was disturbing, and horrible; beautifully written and very dark. I loved it.
Eve et Zod'a chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That was very creepy but I liked it. Oo
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Really dark and angsty. I enjoyed this though. the writing was flawless. :)
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
What a way to go.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Amazingly done. No other words needed.
I use a different account now chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
;) iLov ths Horror/Angst story!

..hm, wow

Dont u thnk t's weird how we can lov horror/angst?

Whn if it wer real -t's very much hated & frwnd upon.

) Story on m S: CHECK!

) Author on my FAVORITES: CHECK, DUH!

LOL
JingYee chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
D: Good job, that was really sad.
FunkyKiwi chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Strangely disturbing, I still don't know how I could finish it.

Good work, I guess ? It was certainly original, I'll give you that )
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I was not expecting that ending, at all. It was very, very sad. Almost depressing and extremely dark. Very good though, I have to say I have never read anything like this.
mary chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Easily one of the hottest/creepiest things I've ever read. Good job.
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I should probably read the genres before I read the story...now I have to vomit...but good story!

bobaboko
noodlemonster89 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Beautifully written. It's so realistic, and that's what makes it so sad. This fic reminds me of a Cowboy Bebop fanfic I read where one of the signature statements was, "There's no such thing as a nice hitman..." or something like that.
Elva chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was so dark and twisted...I would've totally HATED this fic since you made Mugen into some kind of pedophile rapist monster and ruined Fuu's life but since you have such talent for writing and your descriptions are so morbidly beautiful, i can't help but like it.