Reviews for Those Who Love Us
BenquashaFraser chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
lol. great story. I'm not normally into House/Cameron fics but that was rally good. I thought this:

"May those who love us, love us. And those who don’t love us, may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts may he turn their ankles so that we may know them by their limping."

was hilarious.
iceicekatie chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Very cute!
runs with sissors chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. I 'specially liked:

Wilson and Cuddy were walking past House’s office when they saw the two in a warm, loving embrace. Cuddy just said, “About damn time.”

“No kidding,” Wilson said, pulling out a pocket calendar. “June 21st. So who wins the pool?”

Priceless

I liked it so much. Please write more fics!

Much Love,

Sizz
100ccMorphin chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Thats how I think it should be! I loved it! It was really nice! I feel all warm and fuzzy now!
Ara Goddess of the Broken chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Hey Lilac, about time you posted something! Well, i understand, with school startin again and all that. I haven't been able to even type one word, high school is so busy. Email me or IM so we can catch up.

-Ara, Goddess of the Broken
Ariadne chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I don't think they're going to get together any time soon, but I did like the pool Wilson and Cuddy were running.
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Enjoyed this a lot. I thought it was very nice to have Stacy do that. Very funny with Wilson and Cuddy. I'm Irish so I know that saying very well. Good job!
elizabethsrage chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
What a cute story. I think the blessing perfectly fits House. Great job, I look forward to more!
Randa05 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Oh, I loved the quote! Great story.
Buzzkill Bunny chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This is one of those rare fics that starts with a piece of poetry and is actually worth reading. Sure, there's a total reliance on coincidence. Funny all those people living so close to each other and all out taking the night air at the same time.

If you like a treacly shipper (and who doesn't?)then this is for you.

Thank you for keeping everyone decently in character, although I would have liked a bit more snark, it wasn't necessary to the story.

It's fluffy, but there's nothing wrong with that.