Reviews for Convalescence
SavSilvy chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
:) great story! Maybe you could make more drabbles? Hihi
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awesome. Love the cameraderie.
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Loved it. You really captured the pride and longing of Yukimura and well as his relationship with Sanada.
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I am a sucker for general fics with friensdhip in it. This is the best fic I have read so far and the friendship between Sanada and Yukimura is nicely done.

Yukimura seems to put pressure in himself and in one way or another Sanada understood that but he also knew that not all expect him to come out in a miraculous recovery, that's unreal.

When two friends have known each other for so long, words is not necessary.

It was also funny on how the tense atmosphere between Yukimura and Sanada were broken by the other guy placing a hand on his friend's shoulders when he met metal fence instead.
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hey, I liked this. There's something about gen fics surrounding the Rikkaidai boys that draw me to them like moths to a flame. I'm not one of Yukimura's biggest fans around, but the summary of your fic caught me, since I'm pretty much a sucker for gen fics that are plotless and, well, just drabblish in nature. This is no exception, and the quality is excellent. Yukimura is well-characterized, and very realistic at that. It's very feasible that this would have been his reaction upon realizing his tennis skills aren't on par to what they used to be. (sorry if i sound incoherent.. i doubt i make pretty much sense, i awfully need sleep here) Sanada making an appearance here serving as a comfort to his captain and friend makes for a very nice moment as well. Not overly melodramatic as what a friend would offer as comfort, but his gestures are simple and subtle enough to make him come off as a solid, long-standing friend by Yukimura's side. That's what Sanada really is all about, isn't it? Though you kept their interactions to a minimal, it is precisely this development of your fic that effectively conveys the aspects and dynamics of their relationship.

Um, yeah, sorry I sound as dead as a duck. Ahah, I'll make it up with a better review when I check into your other fics asap..that, is something you can count me on, because you're great enough a writer to make me want to come back to your profile clicking for more of your tenipuri fics. (:

favorited.
moribayashi chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i like the way you portrayed sanayuki's relationship in this fic. i like it more when i got to see another facet of yukimura. well, this is the second/third time i read your works [some in lj], and i enjoyed all of them. keep up the good work. ganbatte!
Sushi-chama chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
0.o This is a good fic. You've captured Yukimura's personaliy after leaving the hospital very well... This is somewhat more believable than Yukimura having a super miraculous recovery. In a way, it's more logical albiet sad...

By the way, it was really well written! Keep the good work up _v
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Nicely done. :) It may be short but some things don't need a lot of words to say. I like the fact that Yukimura is shown here as human, not some superhero with super healing powers. And the friendship between captain and vice captain is clearly tight. _ Thanks for the story.