Reviews for Loving You More
Sophia chapter 1 . 7/16
I'm not crying, I'm just sweating threw my eyes.
ThePhantomWriter1102 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awsome story!
syned chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
In re-watching the show, my desire for decent fanfic has been reignited. I read this years ago, and it is still quite enjoyable. A sweet story.
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. This is so sweet! I love it. You've got talent!
ElvenQueen18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I've read several Kurtty fics, but this is the first one I've reviewed. This was very cute and sweet, and I enjoyed reading it. _
Lapadoth chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
AW! OMG YOU'RE A GREAT STORY WRITER PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'd give you more compliments but my computers gonna explode if I don't turn it off soon... anyway nice job!~
Pandaren-storyteller chapter 1 . 10/6/2009

grammar: A

Vocab: A

plot: A

Drama: A

Length: A

Overall score: ITS OVER 90! PERFECT! Select music!... woops wrong scoring x3! lol!

Seriously P I can not to tell you how much this fic made me so happy! I award thee the best X-men Evo Kurtty fanfic of this category (at least in my opinion ) trophy! Very nice Kurtty fic xD Loved, fav'd and alerted.
dashae carter chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was really good now why couldnt they have put this on the show:{. WHY?
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
So long...and so glorious. XD Incredible oneshot.
JCRobin chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh *wipes a tear away* so freaking cute. Love it. This is just the type of Kurtty I like to see. Sweet, mutual, and slow. I like how you didn't make Amanda and Lance into villians too. There was a lot of telling and I would've rather seen them fall instead but I still had an excellent time reading this. Thank you so much
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Kawaii! - So sweet! (Oh, and Kawaiicute. Hehe, obsessed with Japanese… -_-‘) such a sweet and well written story! Keep up the great work! :D

Ja ne!

Kaedwen chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very cute, you kept me pinned to the computor throughout the entire story. It's gaining a favorite and an Author alert ;) Have a great day and make sure to write some more (Hey, that rhymes...almost)

Crystal Persian chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
HellionKyou chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
elfgirl931 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
AW i likeded it so much!

It's going on my favorites

Write another one, I like your style