Reviews for Graceless Union
Miko102 chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
So you're not updating this story? :(

And I really like it.
EternalSong chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
nice story, i dont kno much about GU, but i like the way you portray the characters. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! _
Angelglory chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
This chapter was humorous. I never really thought abut how Ovan managed himself with that huge thing on his arm.

Keep it up!

-Angelglory
Angelglory chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
I was pretty skeptical about this story at first. But now I'm getting into it! Keep it up.

Oh yeah, and why not look out for my .hack fic that's coming soon. ((shameless plug!))

-Angelglory, proud future author of ".hack/Remnant"
kao5600 chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
yo dude keep writing i love your work

Later
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
You're making me wonder stuff about the next game!

I'd heard there was another one closer to being on the market, but less is known about it. Have you heard anything?
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
I'm doing my own short story and doing a little research. Reading a walkthrough, I just noticed Innis' title, the Mirage of Deceit, also a character from GU according to the trailor. and Macha was "The Temptress", who is ALSO a character on the GU trailor.

I have my suspicions about GU...

Anyway, I', still trying to figure out how Aura can be at the end of the game, after you beat the series and chase Macha through the one dungeon. Was she not born? And if she gives you back the bracelet, did she not recreate Cubia?

Questions, questions...

I must admit I was surprised about Morganna posessing Kite. That was a surprise.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh, neat-ness. Skeith was the one Sora became, wasn't he? I'll have to research it, but I think so...

Anyway, I just noticed the "Terror of Death" thing. You know about GU, so have you seen the trailor? The next main character is known as the "Terror of Death".

Coincidence? With .hack? NEVER!
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
It was really good. I like your writting skills.
kao5600 chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
nice storey... ... i have nothing else to say x.x i'm brain dead at the moment
RedBandanna chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Loving this so far,but how do you know the story line for .hack/G.U already?

Keep writing this,ne?I'm looking forward to reading some more.
legolashugefan chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Yes. A great fanfic that has some of G.U. in it! I saw the trailer, and I was wondering what the hell happened to Kite. That least this makes a great idea of what happened. I wonder when Skeith- er..I mean Haseo will coem into your great story?