Reviews for The Traitor
VaderladyL chapter 8 . 2/23
In my book,anybody that kills Dagonet is dead to me too. I would have killed her right on the spot just for that.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 23 . 3/22/2011

I absolutely LOVED this story! You're a fantastic writer! Good luck with your other stories. :)
Alyssa Cazares chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Detestation is not a word. and Arthur should have told her that traitors do not have honor. By definition, they have no honor.
Liliesshadow chapter 22 . 1/5/2010
aww! so sweet!
Lady-Finwe chapter 23 . 2/27/2009
wow that was so good altough i dont like the fact she killed dagonet but otherwise a fantastic read congras :)
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I LOVED this story and just had to make sure it was on fav and you were too! :) LOL!
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 23 . 7/25/2008
OMG! You didn't kill him! :) I LOVE you! That was AWESOME! :) I LOVED IT! OMG! OMG! Freaking out here! :)
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 20 . 7/25/2008
NO! Freaking NO!
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
I just wanted to say I really like this story, it's the first fanfic I've read that's not Harry Potter. I like it a lot. You did a very good job. Just PLEASE don't kill Tristan. Though if you do it'll probably because you already wrote this! :)
Hidden Relevance chapter 23 . 1/14/2008
Man that was fabulous! Seriously.. great fic with a unique story line and wonderful characterization.. just awesome!

*scampers off to see what else you've written*
jenny chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
what happenned to 'only 10 chapters or so?' :-)
Suzy87 chapter 23 . 9/14/2007
WOW! I love this story really good, the OC character is amazing and Tristan always being Tristan and not OFC! Love it! Some scenes are not very good but the romance and the story plot are amazing. Congratulations!
DarkBlackQueen chapter 23 . 1/31/2007
It was an extremely good story! Probabily one of the best i've ever read and there have been a lot i've read. I loved the plot and your write extremely well. I only have one question. How old was Abigail when her family died? I'm not sure if she was younger if she was 17 and then a year passed before she met the Knights. Other than that it was a story i enjoyed reading, i'll have to check out your other stories.

strapped to a comet chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
I just spent the day reading this story and it was absolutely amazing! I loved Abigail's character and her journey towards learning how to trust herself with Tristan. Absolutely amazing story.

Raging Raven chapter 22 . 7/17/2006
Awesome story, I loved it. *happy sigh*

One of my new favorites.