Reviews for A Place to Belong
RikkaTag chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Your story made me sad but happy. It was really good. I hope you write more.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
its really cute though i think you could've made the ending longer a bit more
CinnyMon chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow this made me cry.

I love how you discribe, with such detail I might add, Reno's childhood.

The only thing you could do to make it better would be to use little markers to seperate the past and the present. But that's just me...

Can't wait for more!

Kat
Rikora chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
...Wow that was pure genius. I mean it's like I could actually feel what Reno was feeling ya know? And when you can write something that makes someone feel the emotion you've done a good job. I really wish there were more to read from this story cause I just want read more of your work. Well I guess I'll just have to go to your profile and check out what you have written. The only thing I wish you'd done was had more Reno Rude lovin at the end, but either way this was beutiful. Please keep writing because you'r very good at it! :)
rainonme2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Omg.. That was the best Reno fic i've ever readen! And trust me i've readen MANY. This story felt just soo real! The way you described everything, i could just see it clear in my head. I really loved the SFB ;3 I'm really amazed! *Instant fav*

Hope you've written more Reno fics! *Runs off to check gallery* :)
Peony000 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was simply perfect! :)

All the best,

Inky xx
Oh The Sweet Misery chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow. I really liked this. And I'm not a huge Final Fantasy fan, and even less so a Rude/Reno fan. But, yeah. I really liked this.

Nice job.
klaxipro chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Wow. I luff this like a whole bunch *cling*

It makes me tingly. Like amazingly tingly because its just so beautiful.

You God of sexy RxR stories

x-hitoshirezu-x chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I love this story so much. I figured Reno'd have to have a pretty bad past, but this is just...brilliant. I'm not very fond of Reno x Rude, but this story kept my attention right to the end, and that's hard to do. As an author myself, I know it's nice to hear criteek (not that I can spell right, but you know what I mean). For one thing, the language flows beautifully, something that even I can't do, so thumbs-up for that. Secondly, although you have a lot of detail, sometimes I was left wondering about things, so you might want to one day edit this up a bit and put more detail into some of your scenes. Otherwise, this story was brilliant. Keep it up!
blasphamy6669 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Loved the whole thing, beginning to end, it was perfect. ;)
Rhys chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
This is a very touching story. I love all the details you poured into this and how you portrayed Reno was just amazing. I was in tears near the end, and as I was taught in writing class, if you can make a reader laugh or cry, you have talent.

I can hardly express how great this was to read. It was just amazing, and I had to review it to let you know.
formerly pr505 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Wow all I can say is that I love this fic! (tho I do love a lot of them XD)

But this one is just crazily good, it's really sad tho!

Reno is my absolute fav FF7 boy and it's really interesting reading about him in this kind of view

poor boy! The love between Rude and Reno rocks, Rude is so caring! lol but anyways

just a review for an older fic (those seem to be the ones I'm drawn to for some odd reason!)

oh well it's still really good! -PR505
Lilly B Deadly chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
ther is nothing at all i can say to that... there isnt a word in this world that can make me say hole grate that was. i am in tears as i write this. i love it. you did grate.
Remmy Red chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
*claps* Good for you! I love the entire backstory. I love the way they wound up together. You put alot of excellent thought into this. Bravo! You are favorited and your story is favorited. Rock on.
Mystery Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Oh, my That was truely beautiful. I'm so glad I spent the time to read it. It just left me such a fulfilled, loved feeling - Jeez, now I'm crying. And smiling. You affected me so much! Thanks you so much for taking the time and imagination to write this.

PS: At the very last scene I listened to Seasons of Love from the movie RENT, and it made it even better. (: If you've never heard it, I think you should listen to it, even if it is a bit corny. Or, see the movie. (: