Reviews for Legacies Tainted, Legacies Honoured
Koukaku chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I loved that!
Laude Dei chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
That was cool tho there were parts I didnt get I understood it for the most part and it was a good story :)
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This has to be one of my favorite AUs.
Allpheratz chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow, this fic was amazing. The best I've read in a long time, wow
Humbly Interpreting chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Two things real quick:

1-best fanfiction I've ever read where the characters are true to form but things happen that I want to happen for REAL in the DCU!

2-this is soooo the reason I started reading Batman fanfic because its so good that I wanted to give it a try!
Jacqueline Landors chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
humans rule
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
VERY good ENd! HOw do you ThiNk DICK WILL EMEMBE from This TIme as the batman In the comics? WHY"D bruce quit in this story?
Princess613 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I'm going to beg... More along these lines! Please?
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I must admit, the title was a little off-putting at first, but when I read the summary my interest was piqued. And I have to say I really liked this story, a lot of volume adding side tracks added yet the fate of the Bat Clan, namely the mantle of Batman himself being the focus.

And that Dick added new qualities (as already said by previous reviewers) to the Batman was also a nice touch. The only thing I'd advice, is that perhaps the story would be better handled if divided into more chapters, as it is a lot of reading for "one" chapter as it is now :)

Also, since I've seen a few eps of the animated Batman Beyond series, and iirc, Amanda Waller was somewhat shall we say "involved" at the end of things in that 'verse as well. So makes me wonder should there be more to this What If, if that involvement would be included or in one way or the other..
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Woah check this briliant little thingie out. Actually its almost scary how well this fits in with the comics you know...i could so see this come to pass...too bad it wont :p

The Jason taking Nightwing's costume and going on a killing spree..like when did you write this...under the disclaimer it says 2005 but that cant be right cause published says 08. Anyway, was this before the one year later thing cuz good guess if so!

I dunno i just love this to bits, so much of it and yea in a way i'd have liked him to stay bloodwing...but then there'd have been no intercation with anyone else and nightwing was a no go given everything so i guess...like Clark says it'll have to do.

Total brilliance, thank you!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Very enjoyable. I like that you note Dick's leadership skills...I personally don't think anyone can ever fully match up with Bruce when it comes to personal abilities. Someone might beat him in hand to hand, or with super powers, or with their mind, or whatever, but when it comes to integrating the total package, he's the best. However, Dick has always been portrayed as a far better leader and I think it comes acrossed well here.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This is a wonderful fic. I love it! I also hated the way that Nightwing was made into a angsty whiney character. Thank God for Marv Wolfman. Dick Grayson has finally returned.

Thank you for this fic.

Bravo.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Aw I liked it but I am sad for Dick. He has tough life.

-Creative Spark
Tony chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I just finish reading this story last week and I think it's a great story! I'm hoping you continue adding more chapters or another story. Read about how the new Batman interacts with the JLA, the other Batman clan members, Birds of Prey, Titans, Outsiders, etc... This Batman is a lot easier to get along with and/or are they better with this Batman than with the old one? I mean the stories could be endless.

What's Bruce doing? Meaning does he miss being Batman? Why the sudden departure from being Batman?

I really hope you continue with this story!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Holy crap this was good. This "what if" was truly in character. And that is one of the greatest compliments that I can give. I can totally see Dick and everyone else reacting this way if this was how things had turned out. I am putting this wonderful story in my c2 and adding you to my author alerts with the hope that you will churn out more great stories like this one.