Reviews for A Door to a Different Path
grayson4life chapter 2 . 7/25
i am crying sooooooooooooooooo bad right now !
i cried
That was so awesome! I loved it! But I'm really sad that Dick won't get to be Nightwing again DX
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
This is wonderful! I want to cry and smile because of this story. :) T.T

This is simply too heartbreaking beautiful to describe in words this story.
GraysonsGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I loved your story! I was wonderful, and I like how you made Jason Todd someone people would like!
Creative Spark chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Write more to this! I really like it and in the previous chapter the bulet got removed in the end. I am highly interested to see where this could still go! Please write more!

-Creative Spark

YamiTai chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
Oh my God... I can't really speak right now, you know...

Just this: I'm crying right now after reading chapter 2... you're actually the first author who has accomplished this.

Congrats, you have an incerdible talent...

Go on like this!

Rosadina chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
I bawled like a baby in the first part of the story. You really made me feel for Dick and of course everyone else. I loved his determination to get better and the fact that you didn't make it purple prosy, he did not get better after a few weeks and such. As always, you kept your characters very real and very human, even the ones that weren't. I completely understood the reason for Dick and Kory's breakup from both sides and couldn't find it in me to dislike her. I also loved how the bat clan stuck together through thick and thin, that kind of loyalty is wonderful. THe second chapter was really cool too. I could totally see how Cyborg would know what Dick was going through and not want his friend to suffer like he did. As always, an awesome story that's going in my c2 archive.
t wrecks chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
I like this different POV will you add to this story?
t wrecks chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Thankyou for a talented well crafted story You have an extensive knowledge of the various comics and have combined them into a plausible storyline
LB chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow! This is such an awesome story! I love it! I totally want to go out and find all those comics you referenced. Sigh, so comic deprived... Anyway, I just loved everything about this story, very nice for any fans of Robin 2 though I personally never got to read much with him. The only thing you didn't cover was a new Batgirl. Some people might have wanted a bit more focus on dealing with the aftermath of the attack, but I think that would've gotten a bit too messy emotionally and it wouldn't have gone with your story, trying to make a new reality. Maybe it's that your story is more plot driven than character driven? I'm not sure because its not like you neglected the characters. Whatever it is I enjoyed it, though I could've enjoyed a look at the more emotional as well. You didn't ignore it completely though, that was important. You mention the shooting and rapes, the nightmares, tears, and the changes in family dynamics and relationships, but you don't get bogged down in describing the titillating but ultimately unnecessary details of those things. Plus I like the idea of a happy bat family instead of a bitter one, a nice Bruce Wayne instead of a cruel devil in a cape and cowl. I think you captured a nice possibility for the characters if certain events had happened. It was all very cool. I may have to put off reading the second chapter which I see is a side story until tomorrow because I can only stand to sit at a computer for so long it turns out, but I'm sure it's wonderful as well.
yaonne-san chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Good Job ! I loved your fic , emotion , adventure , friendship and all . I think than you ara great and I love when Dick was tortured .

I hope read more from you .

Forgive mi lack of vocabulary and of words but I am french .

Congratulation see ya