Reviews for His Resolution
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, this was a rather...profound story. Interesting that you have Remus being a smoker, because I don't think I've seen that before. A very unique thing! And the end, the last line...goodness, that was sad. But it honestly fit, very well. This was angsty and sad, without a happy ending, but...with an ending that fits. Very nice.
dementedchris chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I thought this was brilliantly written, in-character but still yours, contained but still powerful.
annie chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
"She smells like the outdoors and tangerines and let them watch."

Fantastic.
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
your writting style is amazing )
purebristles chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Of course it'll work, daft fool! :)
Sapphire Stalker chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
wowza really go! is it a one-shot? i don't wan it to be but it seems like you've ended it in that one-shotty way. Anyway good work, they've remained true to the characters
spoons are for marmalade skies chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
fantastic! i love your writing. you've got the most ondaatje-ist style that isn't too disjointed to read, and it's v canon and your characters are great and your pacing is perfect.

don't stop writing, you've got a good thing going here.
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
My, my, my. This is utterly gorgeous and angsty; well done! I know I read this at the ficathon, but I'm not sure I reveiwed it. Shame on me.

I love all the personality you've given Tonks in this piece, and I love that Remus loves it all. She's funny, witty, affectionate, swearing in restaurants, clumsy- you've woven it all together in a wonderful fashion. The flashbacks are wonderful too, and really add dimension to the piece.

I have to say the last five paragraphs, or so, are my favorite. The range of emotion runs the gamut and still leaves me smiling because I think I know something Remus doesn't. Well done!
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Oh. wow. The end gave me tingles D

Simply beautiful. Especially liked the flashbacks.
casinojack chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
oh man, please write a sequel to this! I hate leaving them at such unhappy endings! This is a really great story- you must continue!
kathaania chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I really loved this! Your style, particularly in the italicized sections, is very unique. Keep it up!
Amy chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
"uncle reginald"... that's tonks all right! very bittersweet ending, but i love it.

i see you're looking for some RLNT stories; i'd recommend "home" by crookshanks22.
Gilpin chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This and "Contemplation" are my favourite of your stories. And I'm very hard to please with Remus/Tonks because I like the characters so much. I really like the way you manage to blend humour, sadness, anguish, desperation and what feels like very real love between the pair of them with seemingly no effort whatsoever.

Please write some more...
Titou Moony chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Whaou! pretty good! the feelings, etc. Really well done!_ congratulations!

Titou