Reviews for Stupidity
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hahaha! It made my day xD so fucking amusing :) especially these-nicknames-which-were-called-11th division-by-members-of-4th xD
Aurora808 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
THIS IS THE 11TH WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!THE DIVISION'S FIRST MIDDLE AND LAST NAME IS STUPID!I RECOMMAND U NOT SAYING THAT IN ZARAKI'S FACE COULD GET YA KILLED!...LOL
Veleda chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Ahaha! This is fantastic! It's about time the 4th division stood up for themselves.
alliedoll chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
that's just funny.
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
This was awesome!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
HAHA! LOL, that was seriously hilarious!
biyatch chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
bwahahaha! hilarious! but it does make sense though...

"The 11th division didn’t fucking understand it."

poot thing... things...eh? people...gomen.

they're so clueless...why oh why?

hehehe...this goes to fave!
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Freaking Brilliant. There are no other words to suffice.
Xyane chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Great fic. I really like the way you've written it. The italics were especially good. But the clincher would definetely have to be that last sentance. Loved it! Keep writing!
incandescens chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
(snickers a lot) That's classic. And so very true.
Jen chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Quote Yumichika(sp?) "We're all just a bunch of brutes". Yup yup, a bunch of brawlers. But this was really good, made me laugh for a bit.
computer-faerie chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
OMG. I love this. The 11th division are awesome, but unfortunately they are a rather stupid bunch. And the 4th division pissing them off, beautiful, just beautiful.
xxmokiexx chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
very interesting, but I don't really get it except for the italic ones. ;;
Wicked Child chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Ah I read this on Live Journal but I can't quite remember if I reviewed it there. Regardless, this is a brilliant piece in all it's simplicty. Who knew the 4th were just that ballsy and sarcastic?

I kept picturing Ikkaku getting rather bent out of shape due to the 4th's "neglect." Truly they have some outstanding and vaild reasons to shun the 11th Division. Again, simply brilliant.
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Hahahahahahahah *falls off chair* this is hilarious! xD I love it!

O_O Does Hinamori really die [[Lifeless]] in that volume/chapter? T-T If Hitsugaya dies...I'm going to shoot myself...actually, no-I'm going to take out my anger at Tite Kubo, and THEN shoot myself. xD

...anyway, great story -