Reviews for I Can't Talk About It
Janieee chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This made me cry! Two actual tears dropped off my face
BlueDragon22 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great story!
so-its-now-or-never-isn't-it chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is absolutely perfect in every way. You got the characters just right! Hermione is stubborn as ever, Ron's protective as he always is, and Cormac is just-Hermione put it best-vile. I loved every bit of it. Awesome writing! Keep it up.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ah, here we are! The publication of this story. :D I first found it on Checkmated, but I can't create an account, for some reason, so I can finally review this here instead.

Not going to lie - I am a sucker for protective!Ron in the R/Hr pairing. I just melt and giggle and swoon and lap it up. So I adored this scene with Cormac - no one messes with Ron's Hermione! Heehee.

The sixth book is so heartbreaking for all the R/Hr catastrophe. . Every time I read it, I'm just like, "Come on, Mom and Dad! Don't fight!" You wrote an interesting exchange between Ron and Hermione about the whole affair - well done!
Howlcastle chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love the tension and tenderness of this story.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
interesting scene, loved this version in which Ron is fiercely protective and assertive with Hermione but still reserved. Nice one!

:D
Cinnbun chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
well done!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Very good.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Great story! I feel so incredibly bad for Hermione though.
seejayy chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awesome! Really, just the right amount of angst and hope dashed together. I love how Ron punked Cormac out too, I really couldn't stand that guy. Thanks for writing!
Miss Lyra chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I've read your story a couple of times over the last years. I just keep coming back to it, so now I'm favouriting it. And reviewing. Because, you know, it's awesome. Ciao!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Aww, sad. And sweet. Poor Hermione. Ron can be such a git in the sixth book. It always made me sad for them. THey're so stubborn...

Kate
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This is so amazingly frustrating!

I curse you but love you all at once!

Hermione, pouring her heard out but just being as stubborn as hell even though Ron for ONCE seemed to be wising up! The agony!

But still beautiful...
Agent of the Apothecary chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
SO. CUTE. The ending was also depressing for a second . . . until I remembered what actually happened in the seventh book, and I got all happy again. Lovely.
saim chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
You know what? That was positivley wonderful. Especially the part when Hermione rants, that was so sad.

Awesome job,