Reviews for I Can't Talk About It
ShePotter chapter 1 . 9/5
I know this was written a long time ago, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed your writing. I wished she had burided her head in his neck. I know it didn't happened, buti wish someone would write a what if. A current writer told us about you & your writings. I will makesure tthank her.
CallieSkye chapter 1 . 9/4
Golly. Talk about tying my stomach in knots! Well done. Must keep reminding myself that they DO figure it all out. :)
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 1/1
This is excellent! I love how hard their trying to control their emotions.
Janieee chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This made me cry! Two actual tears dropped off my face
BlueDragon22 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Great story!
so-its-now-or-never-isn't-it chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is absolutely perfect in every way. You got the characters just right! Hermione is stubborn as ever, Ron's protective as he always is, and Cormac is just-Hermione put it best-vile. I loved every bit of it. Awesome writing! Keep it up.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ah, here we are! The publication of this story. :D I first found it on Checkmated, but I can't create an account, for some reason, so I can finally review this here instead.

Not going to lie - I am a sucker for protective!Ron in the R/Hr pairing. I just melt and giggle and swoon and lap it up. So I adored this scene with Cormac - no one messes with Ron's Hermione! Heehee.

The sixth book is so heartbreaking for all the R/Hr catastrophe. . Every time I read it, I'm just like, "Come on, Mom and Dad! Don't fight!" You wrote an interesting exchange between Ron and Hermione about the whole affair - well done!
Howlcastle chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love the tension and tenderness of this story.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
interesting scene, loved this version in which Ron is fiercely protective and assertive with Hermione but still reserved. Nice one!

maebun chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
well done!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Very good.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Great story! I feel so incredibly bad for Hermione though.
seejayy chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awesome! Really, just the right amount of angst and hope dashed together. I love how Ron punked Cormac out too, I really couldn't stand that guy. Thanks for writing!
Miss Lyra chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I've read your story a couple of times over the last years. I just keep coming back to it, so now I'm favouriting it. And reviewing. Because, you know, it's awesome. Ciao!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Aww, sad. And sweet. Poor Hermione. Ron can be such a git in the sixth book. It always made me sad for them. THey're so stubborn...