Reviews for Let Go, Move On
Neko-Ochz chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
Awwwww! That was beautiful! It was really nice how Shannon and Sabrina talked and Sayid was perfect!

Neko 3
Avery Blaire chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Love this idea, all i can say is please write more!
Typhoid-love chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
That was so cute! I love how you made a good friendship between Nadia and Shannon. I also loved how Sabrina wasn't a complete bitch like the show made her to be. Very lovely story. I enjoyed it very much.
jordy583 chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Another great story as usual! i alost started crying when sabrina pulled out the book w/ shannons designs! very well done!
kool-aidpenguinisLOST815 chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
It's OVER?No...Loved the last two chapters! Please have a sequel!
Bette chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Hey *waves* I just want to say that I really enjoy your stories, as I am a huge fan of Shannon/Sayid. You really capture the characters well, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Keep uup the Good Work

WhoKnowsWhy chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Sabrina made me cry. I don't believe I got involved enough in a Shayid story to cry. A pat on the back to you.
angelwriter2492 chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
hey dat waz really good! keep on going with it! :o)
kool-aidpenguinisLOST815 chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
I knew iT!
WhoKnowsWhy chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
OK, this makes two Shayid fics that I like. I especially like that Nadia isn't a know. A lot of shippers seem to want to make anyone else nasty. That's not reality. I like your characterizations.
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Interesting! Can't wait to see where this goes... by the way... Is Shannon pregnant?
iheartshayid chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
That was incredible! The proposal gave me chills, and I probably would have cried if it wasn't so early in the morning. It was so amazing. I can't wait to read more!
Christine chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
I love it! It is really really really good. I always love your stories. :)
Stacey chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Oohh, I like this! More soon!
kool-aidpenguinisLOST815 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This is really good please continue!