Reviews for Jack's Gift
Sareneththe6thbell chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Couldn't stop laughing. Could you write a story about Harry's meeting with the tokra
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is definitely something that needs development...like everything leading up to this story.
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
funny i liked it! write more!
Thunderstone chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
LOl, this is so funny :)

I love HP/Stargate crossovers. You should definately expand on this sometime.
yanoifeelhorrid chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Haha! Love it! You should write some more about this! . You are my god! *bows continuously*
Yogurt Bread chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
GREAT!
Shinigami Clara chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
i wonder what happened when harry met those tok'ra? i'm also wondering what harry's job was in the SGC? huum me gonna go check to see if you have more hpsg1 crossovers :D

... NO MORE SG1~~ WAH~! *dark clouds starts looming overhead* *tears* why did they have to cancel the show! WHY! (now children, this reaction is what is normally referred to as the: "post SG1 traumatic stress disorder", you can identify those people by their constant and random ravings of the lack of SG1 in their lives... they will suddenly appear miserable and have dark ominous clouds hanging above their heads... if that is the case.. you had better watch out for lightning)
blackshadow1006 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
awesome just awesome
Lokichaosgod chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
i like it
kendog52361 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I love it. I hope you write a sequal with Harry visiting the Tok'ra.

Kendog52361

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November, The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot." V from V is for Vendetta.
Alchemist PAC chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
AWESOME! can you write some more to this story? i think it's great! one question, how can the others hear the goa'uld? oh well really good even for a one-shot
Parselmaster chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Neat. I Wonder why harry is even in america to begin with though, and what had happened to him. You gave yourself some material for a plot.
Sarafina chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Loved it!
zakairen chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I absolutley love this story. I hope you might sometime find yourself in a situation to write a multichapter story around this one-shot. Personally I'd really like to read about the meeting(s) with the tok'ra.
Jenn007 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Oh come on, you have to write more to this. I want to see what happens between the Tok'ra and Harry. Also, I want to know how Harry came to the SGC. More now...