Reviews for Troubled thoughts
gerlorie chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I could read her sadness and lonliness in your story. Keep it up!
Yero my hero chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I liked this. It was actually pretty short, but I really loved the way that she was feeling dependent on Fiyero though she didn't want to. It's a perfect lead-up to explain the way she feels after his death. Very sad.
Veronika Green chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This seems very like Elphaba, to feel pathetic for wanting (and not to mention needing) Fiyero. I loved it ].
whogirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is a good fic and I know it has been awhile, but could you please move this fic into the Wicked category? All you need to do is go to your main page after log in, click stories, click edit which is to the right of the fic, scroll down and change the category to Wicked. Thank you very much.
Cassandra Lee chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was good, I like the idea of Elphaba resenting the fact that she needs Fiyero so much...
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get all the Wickfics in there. And that's where this belongs. :-)
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
This is interesting, it has a good character introspective that I like. It really makes me feel bad (all over again) for Elphaba. Nice job, keep writin'
Viva-taquitos chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Intresting. The writing is certainly not terrible, but I think if you'd give it a few more shots you'd get better. And I believe 'un-known' is just unknown, no dash. But good job, not bad at all.