Reviews for The Courier Droid
Hoplite39 chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Good entertaining story. You did a good job of making everyone seem comical and yet reasonably authentic at the same time.
HI chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
I'm reading this and its good.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
Really liked this short story and this final chapter. Great job!
elven-cat2 chapter 7 . 2/28/2007
This was a funny little tidbit that filled in some portion of the SW universe before Endor. I liked it, too bad the little bot had to die, but can't have anything think they can off Vader!
chisscientist chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I enjoyed this story. There is a minor grammer point I'd like to make since you are in the process of rewriting and editing things anyway...

The possessive form of an object is "its" not "it's". "It's" is actually a contraction of "it is".

Best wishes for the reorganization of your stories.
Micki Skye chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
Interesting little story, the story from the point of view of a tiny little droid no one would suspect knows what's going on! Very cute.
Solvdrage chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
A very original story. I don't think I've ever seen a story written with a mouse droid as a protagonist!
Strickland-Propane chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
great detail in this chapter, I like it!
jediryu chapter 7 . 9/15/2005
Funny story.

I always thought the MSE droids were pretty funny. A favored memory of my late father was seeing him chuckle whenever Star Wars was rerun on TV and Chewbacca roared at the MSE droid on the Death Star and it scampered away at top speed!

You mentioned the old data disk had other SW fanfictions, let's see them posted sometime.

Keep up the good work!
Epyon the Bored chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Interesting. A mouse droid on the Executor. Quite original, and well-written. I like the look into Vader's mind.
ILUVZIM chapter 7 . 9/14/2005
AWSOME STORY! Thanks for the mension Now I'm off to hunt down that droid for trying to hurt Vader! I'll just have to rebuild it first, BUT THEN I ATTACK! ;)
Binksassasain chapter 7 . 9/14/2005
Really good! Keep up the good work! Thanks for dedicating this chapter to me! U R SO COOL!
Amylion chapter 7 . 9/14/2005
I liked it! Please, try Star Wars a little more!
Adder chapter 7 . 9/14/2005
Poor little droid. Anyway, nice chapter. There should be more stories like yours out there, dealing with the small and failed attempts at rebellion. I very much enjoyed reading this one.
Quill of Molliemon chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Heh, who knew that mousebots could have such deep thoughts?

Poor thing to be scrapped like that. It shall be mourned...

;