Reviews for Skating Lessons
Blood Never Lies chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Brilliant! That's bloody hilarious!

Excellent perspective, well plotted, very good humour and a definite "well done" for characterisation!

If I wanted to nit pick the only thing I might say was about the grammer in some of the dialouge but since I know you're writing in an accent I see no need for that.

Well done, once again.
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oddly hilarious, especially how you write it from Drusilla's POV. Good one.
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
XD LOLZ
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
this is bloody hilarious!
Kaitylyn chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I have no words to decribe how awsome this story is. It is beyond awsomness. That is how amazing story is. I really really really like it. Sorry, this is a really lame review here but its beyond awsome and its too late to think of anything else to say besides that, lol.

-Katrnina

PS I can;t beleive I just spelled my own name wrong.

PPS *Katrina
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I like Drusilla learning how to skate as well. Excellent idea. You made me laugh so hard this time. Poor Angel and Spike! More please. Like Darla, Drusilla and Miss Edith, I'm giggling.
The Phantom chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I just adore these first-person Drusilla fics. I really, really do. They're shiny and wonderful.

Phantom
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I was actually laughing out loud as I read this! Angelus was especially funny when he caught William.
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
XD Quite amusing.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I haven't laughed out loud so much at a story in a long time. Dru, with her lopsided observations, was the perfect POV character for this one.
Arin Rowan chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I liked this one a lot. your writing style in it was very interesting, and somewhat unique. It made me laugh.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
So very ... amusing! Lol, good job.
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Lol very funny. XD It's amazing how much you write things and update. Keep up the good work, I look forward to it.