Reviews for Rain of Sorrow
Knightmare Frame Razgriz chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
Sigh, over four years... Really uncool, dude. GET WITH THE PROGRAM! And update A Walk In Andante too. Also, one last detail, Axel's weapons... THEY'RE CALLED CHAKRAMS, DAMMIT!
Pebbles13 chapter 15 . 1/16/2009
The end of May in which year? You can't just leave it there! You're last update was ages ago!

Please continue! This is such an amazing story - you can't just drop it! Please! please please !

*gets down upon knees and begs*

! ! !
Si-Sidera chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Wow, you're really good. Hey, there's this song, Only One by Yellowcard. I thught of Sora never coming back to Kairi, and him tired of all the fighting. All the promises he made, he couldnt really keep let her down. But,before he gives up, he wants to tell her that she is his only one.

im not sorry if you think im stupid for saying this, but close your eyes and picture it. Can you see it?
Rendrez chapter 15 . 11/25/2007
MAN! Where is the rest of this story! I don't even know what the F a Hiatus is, but you need to continue this! last update in 06? I love your story, as I know houndreds others do, but we must all be wondering: WHERE IS THE REST. Is a Hiatus like, starting a new story? I beg you, email me with some info, im dying here!
SailorKairi chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
hey! remember me?

i really miss reading this story

think you'll ever finish it? -

Andrew chapter 15 . 5/1/2007
Im slightly upset of how long its been since this story was updated, am a huge fan of it. Has it been dropped? or perhaps a writers block, as i notice your still doing other works.
xMShadow icex chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
You evil evil thing you... kick ass story tho. I was reading it for the past two days. May is a long time away but i can wait.
Iaveina chapter 15 . 11/27/2006
Oh! Stupid cliffhanger! P

I knew there wasn't something quite right about Tetsu...but what...? DUM DUM DUM!
Zef chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Please oh please update! I love this one, it's beautiful! ::Begs:: Update!
Sinful Serenata chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
o.o Awesomish *favorites* I wish I could write that well. .
Eternal-Insomnia chapter 15 . 3/7/2006
Oh well...may be on hiatus but at least you left us with something good! Good luck with the tests!
Lilia Program chapter 15 . 3/7/2006
dun dun DUN

what is going on, why is something up with Tetsu, and why does that name reminds of some kind of some kind of injection, FIND OUT! NEXT TIME ON...

Sora: (whispers)rain of sorrow

Heart:(whispers) thank you, NEXT TIME ON RAIN OF DORROW!

Roxas: hey Sora?

Sora: yeah

Roxas: is my name weird

Sora: yes

Roxas: HEY!

Sora: hey you asked

Roxas: T.T

Kairi: hm now that ya say Roxas is a little strange

Sora; a little?

Kairi: alright alot!

Roxas: w-why?

Namine: helloo rocks ass! do you know what that word means

Roxas: n-no i just keep hearing people saying it

Riku: means a gay person

Riku: yeah well-WATCH IT!

Roxas: (gone)

Kairi: (also gone)

Sora: dude how do they do that?

Olette: (sings) we're off to see the couple, the couple doing bump bump!

Sora; T.T

Sora: well give me a girl and i'll be happy!

Tifa: _ hi

Sora: ...h-h-h-hi

Namine: i thought you were dating me!

Riku: only in the fic

Roxas/Kairi: (come back with they're clothes and hair messed up)

all: (narrow eyes)

Roxas: what?

Riku: (knocks sora out with a pan) fucking cry baby

Namine: RIKU!

Mickey: (comes in) now now, you two should be a shamed of yourselfs, your under aged to be doing thoses things

Kairi; what are you talking about we were doing anything

Mickey; oh really

Roxas: y-yeah!

Mickey: then why is kairi's bra on your head Roxas

Roxas: e-er (slowly removes bra) its not a bra its a er boomerag!

Mickey: and kairi why is Roxas's underpants hanging out of your pocket!

Kairi: oh t-these (holds out underpants) this is er my tissue! er see (blows nose)

Roxas: kairi thats my only pair!

Kairi: (whispers) sorry

all; (slaps forehead)
RaveyRai chapter 15 . 3/7/2006
You expecting me to wait TWO months?

Grr you!

Anyways, so many questions to bestow . . .did I say that right?

1)Where is Sora?(WAHH! SORA! WHERE are YOU?)

2)Is Tetsu Sora or this Lyath . . .?(Better not)

3)Or is Tetsu both?(*SNORTS*Yea,whatever.)

4)Roxas . . .is he dead? Since Namine and the Chesire Cat's conversation was kinda on that sbject.

5)WHO IN DA HELL IS KAIRI SUPPOSED TO LOVE!Dammit!Is she supposed to loveTetsu? Lyath? Or Sora? Man I'm confused!

6)This last question has nothing to do with this story-where do you answer our replies? I have no idea? Can you reply on that "reply" button under my name? Its personal and I will keep the secret . . .if you answer the fifth question. At first I thought it was just Sora she loved and Tetsu was him but I'm so utterly ANSWER NUMBAH 5! PLEASE! ANSWER QUESTION FIVE! AND update with a surprised update in Spring Break or something. Thanks and
Miko102 chapter 15 . 3/6/2006
LMAO on the dragon part. XD He's one horny dragon. *ROTFLMAO*

Tetsu is in the same perdictament as my character right now. No, he doesn't have a horny dragon in him, he has MPD. I pity Tetsu. XD

We have to wait till May? T_T Argh...In truth, I thought you gave up on this story or something.

...Don't kill me?
kingdom219 chapter 15 . 3/6/2006
let me make a guess...I think that Tetsu is Lyath but both are fake names for Roxas (i got that from ur last chap.) Thank you for updating!