Reviews for Masks
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic! It definately one of my favs. you captured Lex and Lana so perfectly... I salute you! But would REALLY like to know what Lex was going to do with that can of whipped cream... please finish the story, even if you were not going to... please (Begging down on knees)...anyway, a girl can try! great work... keep it up.
nadine chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
oh god the suspense was killing me - then it just ended! I sooooo badly want to know exactly what lex knew how to do with whipped cream...! Please please, for the love of lex and lana (and me), finish that fic... Even if u never were going to. Please! Lexana foever! Love ur writing, love the 'real' lana too
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Like another reviewer said, she's so sassy! I love it. I agree with your assessment-that Lana wears a mask and the Nicodemus flower lowered her inhibitions to reveal the true person hidden beneath. Appropriate title, great little fic, well written and interesting insight into Lana's character and how Lex sees through her mask. :) Going into my faves.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
cute story, loved it.
LBF chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Wonderful story. I loved every part of it. Keep up the good work.
Amethyst1403 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I don't know what to say, except that was a great story. I like your writing style...keep up the good work.

~Robyn
Sassy Soprano chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Pretty good. The writing style was somewhat awkward in the first half, but you really hit your stride towards the end.