Reviews for Does anyone care?
garsdal chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
matt was a dusch there. *slaps him through a few walls then pounding him into the ground*

a good story, i dont really put any matter in who is pared up as long as its a good story, witch this totally is:D
celestial dragon rider chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Gah! How can you not put Cornelia and Caleb together? As someone else said,"They were meant to be together. It is written in the stars."
AceOfDaimonds chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
*sniffle* So sweet! Poison Ivy, u r my hero, I love ur fics. Earlier I didn't like Will...now I don't like Cornelia. Cleb sounds better, though. That was so sweet and cute and fluffy, I love happy endings...
Hotspur101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
TOO short, but REALLY GOOD, I LUV THAT PART WHERE CALEB BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF MATT! THAT WAS SO TOTALLY CUTE!
FallennAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
make an other chappie plz!ok yes do more Will/Caleb fics ppl! and yes down with Math and Eglish. up with P.E. & German(im part German)and Art!and make the lunch period 2 hours long!shorten the day give the teachers more holidays! o plz authors out there we beg u plz rite more will/caleb stories! we beg u corny/caleb and will/matt r not good! we need will/caleb!
Sweeter Than Cheesecake chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I really like this story, and I think Corny really is corny too! :P But I don't think she's that crappy. I like the situation and everyone (except Corny, who I hate anyway) is in character. I hope more people write W C. I've been thinking of writing one.
Magemaster chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Nice! I completely agree with the Caleb/Will pairing.
DeadAccount80 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
hi ISABELLE he he he! soz Bunny&Kitty!

this is great! so far! love it!
FukuWija chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Well, anyway...no more CornyXCaleb anyway right?

Nyahahaha~! I guess...since Caleb is cute...and they do look cute together. Aww...love the story, you should write some more. _

Ja ne.

- Lija-chan -
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hi, thanks for your review. Here's my response to the points you brought up.

1. I have a job. I wrote 56 stories because I write fast.

2. "Hey, your people did the same thing with Jesus." Francine is really saying, "Your people made Jesus' death look like a sacrifice, like I'm doing with Greta." Sorry, I can be religiously irreverent at times.

3. I haven't decided what to do with Augusta yet-bring back her powers, turn her back into a man, or something else entirely.

4. Yes, Prunella likes Binky, but Binky is seeing Molly.

5. You're right, I've left Muffy/Van on the back burner for too long. Since Van is an "honorary girl", their relationship is more of a sisterly one than a romantic one.

6. Will Tegan come out of her coma, or will she die? Haven't decided yet. Alan's memory-erasing powers will not come back. I won't write about children with mental powers again for a while.

7. The marital troubles of the Coopers are water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I doubt Zeke will figure much in my later stories.

8. Arthur/FOP would be fun, but I just finished writing about yet another magical wishing unicorn horn.

9. Yes, they're kids. Yes, there are too many romantic couplings in my stories. No, I don't care.

10. Arthur and Francine are cute together, but I suspect Sue Ellen has a thing for Arthur as well. Maybe that's why she never talks anymore in the new episodes-because she's speechless in his presence.

Keep the ideas coming!
FreeFalling456 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
awsome!

your right there are not enough willXcalb fics (i have one made but i really cant figuere out how to post!)

you should of made it longer or somthing! i can not get enough of the will/caleb fics!
Sokai chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Aw, very cute! _ Very much enjoyed, on this end; congrats/good job! HeHe
x0Michellex0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Very cool _ Too bad its only a oneshot... -_-
Shimmering Turquoise Feathers chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Bunny: Ahh! Look how many people reviewed! *gets tears in her eyes* Thank you! And wow! No flames!

Kitty: Yeah, thanks! Oh, and goldfish demon, you're right we made Cornelia a little meaner (than usual), but a girl who REALLY, acts like her just would not stop irritationg the heck out of us earlier, so we were venting out in this. Or at least I was.

Bunny: Hey! Shut up! I didn't give her a black eye! I only kicked once, this time! So there! *Sticks out tongue*

Kitty: Whatever. Anyway our next story will be a chaptered fic. We've decided it will only be a 4 chaptered fic because it's supposed to be the events that happened on the last school week, and we didn't go to school on tuesdy. (You'll find out why)We may just summarize that day up in the next chapter. Tell us if you think it should be 5 chapters. (That just means the second one will be kind of boring.)

Bunny: Warning: This story will involve minor catfighting. Also, it will be kind of AU, since this is based on a real story.(they won't be using powers, other things. Oh in Irma will be Will's cousin cause the story won't work any other way. Cornelia won't be the evil one, she be just a backround chracter.

Both: We'll get this story up soon! But school starting tommorow! Crap! So we should have it up hopefully by the second week of september.(We need to get adjusted to our new assignments and our evil new teacher and stuff.) So hold on and thanks reviewing! Will/Caled 4EVER!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
me wither to me corny is a b*

excuse my language looking forward to your next fic but maybe you should back it more than one chappie

but their your fics not mine