Reviews for 7:00 am Solo Mission
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great as usual. Keep up the great work.
puppylove chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
WONDERFUL! not only is it a great story, but I have been waiting so long for one of these Kim possible lovin' people to write a story DURING the time while Kim was pregnet. I would do it myself but I can't do a darn thing because I don't have an e-mail address. Oh well,I would give you more compliments, but ,when it comes to talking about the story, I'm speechless!

WO,WOOF

(by the way if any of you know how to ativate an e-mail adress let me know)
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
No wonder I have you on my author list.
hillary moore chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
make more chapters please!
TexasDad chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I like happy endings too.
Crazy4Canes chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
you kno, you had me scared there for a moment, but i kno you wouldn't let Ron die. he's too awesome!

Crazy4Canes Signing Off!
kp fan911 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Well written story. I was especially pleased with the way you described Kim's emotions with very few words. Keep up the good work.(P.S, Ignore Jo Mama's review)
jo mama chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
ur gay. ur 44 years old and u like kim possible. get a life. loser...
ajap2003 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Vrey good story. I hope to see more about the adult life of Ron and Kim...especially after the baby is born.
slpytlak chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Aww, I'm glad he's okay.
JPMod chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
It doesn't feel right for GJ or anyone to jump to conclusions that Ron is dead just by finding a shirt alone. I know in our Real Life world a person isn't declared dead until a body is found or after a very long period of time being missing. I feel the story was inconsistent because of this.

I know the story was aimed for the shock factor and then the emotional relief, but because of the sudden conclusion jumping, that GJ and the media believe that Ron was dead and suddenly have Ron alive, just makes the story feel flat.
Mobius97 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Amazing story as usual.
bubbles243 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
good story cant wait for chapter 2
Porphyria-Kris chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Remembering IvyMae's picture I was all "aw!" upon reading this story.

Then when Dr. Director and the chaplain came to the door my stomach plunged to the floor, then through it to the first floor of the building I'm in. Man, am I ever glad things turned out okay. Whew!
Seamus Dubh chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Very nice. You've captured essence of ivymae457 image very nicely. It kinda reminds me of the image she did for your story 'An Unwelsome Visitor'. I can't wait to see what may come if you two continue to colaberate on projects. Just keep it comming.