Reviews for Duet
karseneau1 chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Very interesting
LovetoRead613 chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed reading it.
Megan chapter 31 . 7/5/2011
Thank u for writing this story I really enjoyed it. Wish it never had to end
MoonGoddessMagic chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
great story i love it.
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
hahaha I cant believe it. Ive had that song "Remember me this way" in my head all week and then I randomly click on your story. Ive also had Celine Dion in my head as well... I wonder what her song will be? Ah well, onto the next chapter!
ChicadeeMe chapter 31 . 5/22/2008
Hmm - Just finished reading 'Duet' and your last thought, adn i thought I'd let you know that I am now burning the candles at both ends because of you. I now have 6 hours to get ready for bed and sleep before I have to get up and go to work and I BLAME YOU! _ Because I HAD to finish reading your fic, and I couldn't stop until I did. Coupled with an annoyingly slow computer, (coz its being mean) and you get the piccie. So Im not accepting that as an excuse anymore, coz I eant to see a sequel. . . Saying that, maybe there is one there already. . . I didn't check. . . Gomen Nasai for my rudeness if there is. . . *slinks off to look* Good work though! -
SailorFragile chapter 31 . 4/7/2007
Loved this story!

It just emitted cuteness all over it!
klweiss92 chapter 31 . 9/17/2006
Wow, that was amazing, by far one of the best fanfictions i've ever read
Moonprincess13 chapter 31 . 11/12/2005
Great idea for your story. It's really sweet how Usagi and Mamoru sing a song together. I like it how you changed what they were originally planning to do on the talent show (sing) to dancing. Not that the singing part was bad, I just like how it was something different. Nice touch with Mamoru giving Usagi a ring to symbolize their love for each other. I really didn't see many flaws with your story. Maybe soon I will get to draw the two fanart suggestions from you. Exceptional story!
KiwiKol chapter 31 . 9/3/2005
I loved your story 'Duet'. Though, I wish you would have went on have them discover each others' identities. I read your note at the end about how you wanted FanArt. Your request inspired me to draw one of the scenes that you wanted how I imagined it. It's dementions are a little off but I think that you can get the idea looking at it. I tried to e-mail it to you but your e-mail didn't work. Anyways, just thought I'd let you know that I loved the story and think that you should keep writing.
SweetSerenity21 chapter 31 . 7/17/2005
that was an excellent fic!
Deny chapter 30 . 12/18/2002
hey,

just read your story and loved it. It was so sweet. I'm so glad that you did decide to write it. I hope to read more work and if some does draw those secene please share them with us bye
schoolgirltil2005 chapter 31 . 8/26/2002
Ok...Besides the other review I already wrote I loved it! It was great! I'm about to read "Encore" now. I think ur a great writer! Hope u have fun on anything else u write!
schoolgirltil2005 chapter 21 . 8/26/2002
Ok this is not my final review. I just wanted to tell u that in the chapter 20 u said 5:30 he came. And then u said they spent a good 2 hours talking. Then u said at 6 they were going dancing. Its all impossible. But it doesnt matter if u werent paying attention.
Cherry Mizuno chapter 31 . 4/24/2002
Hey! That was an awesome story! Usually i don't read stories with 30 chapters, but my friend recommended it, so I started reading and couldn't stop! It was amazing! I wish I could write like that! I would draw fanart for the story, except for one little setback: I'm not exactly very good drawing unless I copy with about an hour and not much detail _*. Gomen, but I can imagine what they would look like! Anyway, keep up the good work! *Three thumbs up _~*