Reviews for Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Ami chapter 7 . 1/22
Looooved it! One of the few yuyu stories I have read so far that is rlly good! Please continue . Love the little twists as asuka has known genkai and thia victor and other guy. I must know mooore! Lol ur rlly good wit keepin the yuyu group in charcter (most ppl dont -.-) please update soon!
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Phew... *lets out a breath of relief* Well, at least Kurama seems to be handling this well. Though, I guess this IS Kurama we're talking about, lol! I'm really glad the team finally knows, but I can't wait to see what happens next. Loving this AWESOME story so far! Update again soon please! :D
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Horrible place to end it! T_T I wanna know I wanna know I wanna know I wanna know! XD Yes, I'm a dork and a nerd, you can accuse me of such lol
AnimeGmr101 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE!
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I forgot to mention what i'd like to see from their past XD lol Imma dork. I would like to see them finding someone else to learn from and I would like to know what separated them the first time they split ways! :)
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Love love love love love this story! You have an amazing talent! _ I wish I had more chapters to read but I don't T_T

I can't blame for lack of updating, I do the same thing now and again and plus, I very easily get distracted by anime as well lol Black Butler, OHSHC, and Fairy Tail are some of my more favorites _ Hopefully you'll update soon though! _
Ice's Fire chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Nice chapter! You have the skills of a writer. I don't mean to boast as I am a bit bad at writing stories but i know a good book when i read one and yours is truly a master. As I have not finished reading i cannot say that you are a master in my eyes but i can say that you are a master-in-training ;P
Anyway keep up your writing with best wishes from me!
AnimeGmr101 chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
verry-chan chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Yay new chapter! I really liked the parts with Genkaibs past. Shows how close she is with Genkai. Nice touch with Hiei being nosey haha. Upate soon please!
SkynardTLB chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Yo don't mean to sound like an ass but when are you planning on ether make another chapter or story the only reason I ask is you do good work.I haven't had much time to read thanks to some shit thankfully that's over with.
nevvy chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Moar MOAR! Look at that, you make the reader monster in me come out! I definitely love this take on vampires in YYH; can't wait until your next update!
verry-chan chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Yay they finally met! Kurama truely is the perfect gentlemen. I noticed that that at the end of the date, she said "Goodnight Kurama" when he introduced himself as Shuichi. Was that on purpose, like her saying she knows his demon form? And if it was...why didn't Kurama catch that! Or was it just a typo?
Update soon!
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow vampires hope Kurama's mother and father are Alright hope shiori's baby is a girl add more hurry thanks
SakiHanajima1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Alrighty. Vampires. Yay.
interested in how your going to do this one.
zetsumei chapter 13 . 6/15/2006
this chapeter was really good i cant wait for you to update