Reviews for LegaciesThe Beginning
carlitos1025 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
about time! hahahahahahahaha can't beleive

no one interupted haha
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
AW

i loved it

10/10 :)
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
First off, I'd like to say that I've read basically all of your BMWW stories. I've enjoyed them all, especially this Legacy arc. You've not only made a very enjoying story, but one that is realistically uses the characters in it. Batman/Bruce is someone who is very hard to portray in anyway as vulnerable and you pulled it off in spades. That he became so disturbed and uncomfortable in the first place is probably the greatest evidence of just how much he cares for WW.
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I love it. I love Batman/Wonder Woman.
mrmaniac chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Romantic.

A little off character for Batman, but thats the idea of FF. Toying with the characters we love.

Great stuff.
Jacque Nicole chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Very cute. I enjoyed it a lot. I loved it. Keep writing. :D
NomadicOne chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
It's been some time since I've left a review, but this one pulled me from my catharsis and forced my hands to write...THAT is how much I thought of this chapter.

Wonderful and amazing. Keeping true to the fractured heart and soul of Bruce Wayne, hiding his whole existance behind the Bat.

Keep up the great writing, it's something I enjoy immensely and look forward to seeing an alert from you.
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Marvelous. Finally, a proposal! It's a bit too short for my taste, but I understand. Just write the next part quickly!
Gotham's Princess chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That was so sweet. I love your fics, they're awesome. Is there going to be a sequel to this one?
mcabello chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Very goods fic. Write more soon,
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 1 . 8/24/2005