Reviews for Coming Home
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Ahhh! Very nice! I love character studies of Jerry and Angel because people seem to ignore them on this archive. Well done!
dstr6uy8i chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Lovely work!
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Crying. I really, really am.

So great. The background stories were brilliant. Jerry driving Jack home and Jack being into drugs and alcohol just seem to fit. It's so like Jerry to try to keep him on the straight and narrow and so like Jack to drown his troubles in substance abuse. Angel's softer side was a perfect fit, too. Bobby losing a blood related brother is the best motive ever for him to be such a great big brother now. Bobby seems like the kind of person who would do that, who would try so much harder because they could this time.

Your writing evokes incredible imagery. It paints the pictures and gives them life and feeling. No spelling or grammar mistakes either. And I love the POV. It makes it just that much more personal and fantastic.

Amazing story.
marora chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Why did he have to die? Still, very well written.
BeautifulDusk chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
WOW that was simply amazing !
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
so sad! i hate that they killed jackie in the movie..check out my four brothers story please review...! -
lilrockgirl95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
this story is wonderful...its sad really really sad*wipes eyes* ur a great writer! i love how you wrote this!
MamaGirlx chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Omg you made me cry! It was beautiful.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Crap, you got me crying!
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Probably the best death scene out there, (too bad they killed him though) Good job!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh, well done.
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
that was great!
SunsetOfForever22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Amazing. Simply amazing and it was perfect too. You made the whole fic exactly the way it should have been and I loved it. It was so true to the story line and I have no idea how you thought it all up but it was terrific... LOL _ ttyl
LovePadfoot5867 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
that was so sad! I LOVED IT!
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That was so sad! You made me fricken cry! Make more one-shots like this! Like the day Jack came tothe Mercer's or something like that. Can't wait for your next story!