Reviews for Bokura no Reison Dettera : Our Reason for Living
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Sad and confusing
ArtIsTheDream chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
awww Zoro was crying the most :'( It's very rare for him to fully show his emotions like that but for Luffy, it's worth it. You had me crying as well! That was so sad! T_T

I am not impressed by some of the reviews on here though. This is as touching as you can get and all they say is "Like the ending" What? You deserve a lot more than that!
grace chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
So Luffy didn't die in the end. That's good.
setyourlazerstopew chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This story was really good! I liked the ending
funkmasterjo chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very interesting. Very good deathfic. Touching. The I loved him part was refreshing. The fact that he didn't die was a twist that allowed the feeling of the first parts to have real impact while not leaving me feeling like crap at the end.

5/5
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aw that was sad but it was okay because there was a happy ending!
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Two words: Love it!

Honestly I really like this one! I like the way that you had two completely different ways on how thngs in that situation could have turned out, it was really creative. Keep up the good work.
jenelric chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
You jerk! I thought he was really dead! I STARTED TO CRY! HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH OUR FEELINGS LIKE THAT! *strangles*

But an awesome fic nonetheless! Great job! At least the end made me smile...
Hedgehog B. Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I read the one on the One Piece fan site too and I think it's the same. If it is, don't call me a dumbass cause I can be a little slow sometimes.
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Nice ending.
Sunny Duck chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hi! This is the first One Piece fanfic I've read, and its great!

Keep Smiling!

Sunny
amy chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
oh my god your story made me cry. it was really good. but i never want to read another story like that they make me cry. well thanks for writing it.
LordLuffy07 of the Merry Go chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Holy crap! That was waesome! That's the best angst story I ever read. It really touched me in a way. I loved it!
Osanagokorochi chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
SUGEI NA!

It was like...the Wizard of Oz, but One Piece! And..and-! It was so cool!

*lumbers off, cackling joyously at Luffy's last line*
Koinu chapter 1 . 12/23/2005