Reviews for Desert Warrior
loveisfreefrom chapter 1 . 10/29
does anyone know the nake of the story that is like this except it's m/m and Harry marries a boy Midway through the story?
GBTtown chapter 28 . 10/18
Much better story than I had anticipated.
Well done!
Uhh, kinda lost track. Where's Harry?
mizukikage chapter 28 . 7/2
No! Dang it! Was looking forward to reading the next chapter...Urgh.
StoneTheLoner chapter 27 . 6/7
Like I said, just skip everything after the movie. This stupid twist really isn't worth the time it takes to read up to it.
StoneTheLoner chapter 18 . 6/7
This story sucks now. If anybody bothers to read these things before starting a story, and you feel that the things I've complained about make sense to you, then don't bother reading past where the Mummy movie ends. That part was completely brilliant, but things just go downhill from there.
StoneTheLoner chapter 17 . 6/7
This is hard to say as a big Harry Potter fan, but the inclusion of it's canon plot has utterly ruined that boy that fought in the dessert just a few years ago. A boy raised on the principles of honor open to forgiving a betrayal from a close friend. Loosing his battle tested calm from some simple schoolyard bullying. Everything about the Potter plot-lines has wrecked the uniqueness you originally began with.
StoneTheLoner chapter 15 . 6/7
So the brave child that lead the charge against the scariest army to ever walk the planet dreads participating in a school Tournament? So much so that he 'wishes' he was wrong? You've turned the mighty lion into a frightened field mouse dude...
StoneTheLoner chapter 12 . 6/7
It's kind of upsetting that you westernized the mysterious child of the sands, in all his tattooed Egyptian god worshiping glory. Even more so that you brought Alex into the story for no real reason, and that you seem to be working towards involving canon characters in the Mummy plot-lines. Idk, I just expected you to transfer the tone of the Mummy movies over and into the Potter movies. You know, the whole 'few against the coming apocalypse' dynamic.
Vercalos chapter 8 . 5/7
I rather feel like you skipped too much. First year particularly is where Harry met most of the people at Hogwarts and you just skipped over it entirely.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/29
Instead of throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old perhaps you could've just said plainly that this story contains no slash. That is a major throw off and I won't read your story knowing you can't handle criticism of any kind.

I take it your a southern Bible thumper who goes to church and has the *fear of God* which all must obey your ways of the world or everyone else is evil.

Glad right wingers like you aren't in power anymore!2
Reiha Sakurai chapter 28 . 2/28
I've enjoyed reading your fanfic and hope that you get the next chapter up soon so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next.
rell chapter 28 . 2/15
AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED!
Artemis the Great chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
the arabic is wrong but I understand that you don't know it but I am from the Middle East I am Arab so I understand Arabic and have been speaking it since I was a toddler
Thorilian chapter 28 . 11/21/2016
WHAT! Took him away where?
More please, don't tell me you are leaving it there!
1,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »