Reviews for Desert Warrior
animal lover13 chapter 1 . 6/27
I haven't read any of this yet, but I'm going to just because of that last sentence in your summary. Kudos to you.

keep writing (and telling the flamers off)
I feel that making him friends with Ron is a copout, in canon i get that Harry desperately clings to him because he is desperate for any kind of companionship even if the person treats him like shit and happily betrays you when it suits him. Lets be honest, canon Ron is just a terrible human being that you should stay far, far away from.
Imhotep chapter 11 . 4/30
Great chapter
bookygurl3400 chapter 28 . 4/28
I love it. But, it's been over seven years. So you even remember this story exists? If you do, please update. It's so cool!
Ninja Master chapter 6 . 4/27
Great start
Alie-yaoi chapter 28 . 4/17
I like your story,
Grovtech chapter 28 . 2/9
But it's marked complete! This doesn't seem like an ending.
Still a very good STory.
Grovtech chapter 24 . 2/9
The byplay and snarks between Alex and Kedar is just wonderful. I'm finding this a very entertaining tale.
laelruin chapter 28 . 2/2
NOOOOOOOOO! :( The ending! Awwwwww.
I'm extremely happy with what you have done to the Harry Potter/Mummy worlds. It has been a thrilling adventure. I also really like that you skipped through the years to the specific parts you wanted to change and just mentioned the other changes casually. The addition of Alex was well done and Victor and Kedar's relationship is enjoyable to watch. Imhotep was a welcome surprise. I can't wait to see where you take this.
Looking forward to more!
Sincerely,
Laelruin
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 1/15
What a pathetic version of Harry. Trained for years, and in his first fight he gets a pommel to the face while just standing around... Then he gets back up and again just stands around doing nothing while everyone else is a blur of motion. Like I said, utterly pathetic. Not wasting my time on this.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 28 . 11/11/2015
I hope for a sequel
Hobbyfarmer chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
Other than this Chapter I have enjoyed the story.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 21 . 11/11/2015
I am disappointed in the ball selection. Other than that great story.
1,676 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »