Reviews for Desert Warrior
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/29
Instead of throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old perhaps you could've just said plainly that this story contains no slash. That is a major throw off and I won't read your story knowing you can't handle criticism of any kind.

I take it your a southern Bible thumper who goes to church and has the *fear of God* which all must obey your ways of the world or everyone else is evil.

Glad right wingers like you aren't in power anymore!2
Reiha Sakurai chapter 28 . 2/28
I've enjoyed reading your fanfic and hope that you get the next chapter up soon so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next.
rell chapter 28 . 2/15
AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED!
Artemis the Great chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
the arabic is wrong but I understand that you don't know it but I am from the Middle East I am Arab so I understand Arabic and have been speaking it since I was a toddler
Thorilian chapter 28 . 11/21/2016
WHAT! Took him away where?
More please, don't tell me you are leaving it there!
amenoshimai1 chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
The correct replay to "sbah el kheer" is in fact "sbah el noir" assentialy the both mean good morning but while "sbah el kheer" is literally "good morning", "sbah el noir" is most commonly translated to a set of words that do not have actual meaning in English but can be seen as "morning came" though it is in fact written as "boker tove" in Hebrew a language which is a sister language to Arabic (believe me I know... I've been forced to learn Arabic since forth grade and only stopped when I finished ninth grade)
animal lover13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I haven't read any of this yet, but I'm going to just because of that last sentence in your summary. Kudos to you.

keep writing (and telling the flamers off)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
I feel that making him friends with Ron is a copout, in canon i get that Harry desperately clings to him because he is desperate for any kind of companionship even if the person treats him like shit and happily betrays you when it suits him. Lets be honest, canon Ron is just a terrible human being that you should stay far, far away from.
Imhotep chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Great chapter
bookygurl3400 chapter 28 . 4/28/2016
I love it. But, it's been over seven years. So you even remember this story exists? If you do, please update. It's so cool!
Ninja Master chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Great start
Alie-yaoi chapter 28 . 4/17/2016
I like your story,
Grovtech chapter 28 . 2/9/2016
But it's marked complete! This doesn't seem like an ending.
Still a very good STory.