Reviews for Eternal Snow
pepperikeys chapter 12 . 2/16/2008
I hope you update soon! your story is awesome!
Mistuko chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
oh my gosh thankyou for updating! im so happy and im glad you put alot of information in the last two chapters b/c now i know alot more about whats going on but i cant believe you just left it at that! kikyou appears or something and she faints! now i so want to know what happens next. please update soon and dont take a year or something:S
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 12 . 2/1/2008
great job, update soon!~
StarxGazer chapter 12 . 1/31/2008
your story is very creative and i love your writing style!
fangirl chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
When's your graduation? I need the next chapter, quickly, quickly! Story. Too. ADDICTIVE! I love it! pls update soons pls!

Lots o' Love,

not telling ;P

(ps: incase you haven't noteced, I love this fanfic!)
LuLu13 chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
OMG! Once I read your story, I completely fell in love with it! I love the mystery in the story with Mitsuki and Kagome. I hope you add more romance with Kagome and Inuyasha. PLEASE update your story soon! I can't wait to read the ending!
Ayjah chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
The beginning of answers maybe? should be waist not waste...but good chapter.
Ayjah chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
There is alot to take in but it does bring along the plot!
MizuKitsune248 chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
yay! Ish FLUFFEH!
FallenRaindrops chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
You shouldn't bash yourself! This fic is awesome! You really know how to write a story. The suspense and mystery of it all just makes me want to read so much more. I don't really want this fic to end, to tell you the truth. Anyways, I wonder what Sesshoumaru will do...
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
great job! update soon!
Vampire Demon Girl chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
Love it! I thought Sesshoumaru was already at the castle? Maybe I'm losing my mind update ASAP Please!

-VDG
SK9 chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
ForeverInsatiable chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
yes, there was a lot of information packed into this chapter, but it was in no way rushed. it actually fit together quite well.
tora.of.the.sand chapter 10 . 3/3/2007
SWEET! I LOVED IT! PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE SON!

-kagome :)