Reviews for June Birth
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was definitely interesting, really fun to read. Gogo's like a sugar-coated schoolgirl assassin and the descriptions used were really unusual, in a good way. Overall, it was just really unique and I loved the ending.

Amulet
Adam Troy chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This is an amazing, professional-level piece of work! My God, on the surface it’s nothing but two girls sitting around doing nothing, yet it’s absolutely spellbinding. The phrasing, the imagery, and the emotions they produce in the reader are just magnificent. The way Gogo’s warped reality becomes clearer and more disturbing with every paragraph is just...masterly is the only word I can think of. And that last bit, where Gogo tastes her own blood, is inspired. I’d give anything if I could write like this! :-D
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
go-go rocks!

kana sounds... okay
Cpt.ShaneSchofield chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
WOW that was amazing. But the fact you'd want to write about what goes on inside Go go's head scares me.;)
UE chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
wow, i loved this. and what's great is that i was listening to beck's "diamond bollocks" while reading too...and it just seemed to add even more to the effect. and at first i thought this line "Go-Go can’t read the article because it’s at the wrong angle from her point-of-view, or maybe it’s that Go-Go is at the wrong angle from the world." was cliche (i guess i was reminded too much of miki from utena...hitting that one note on the piano and saying "it's off tune...no wait, i'm the one who's out of tune" bleh), but then the way you related that w/ "june children are typically positioned wrong during birth" and how go-go is so handstanding all over the place made up for it. kana was an excellent creation too...very tokyobred despite the kyototeeth i guess. and that ending image/line was too perfect. *loves loves loves*
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow! I really enjoyed this. It had such a creepy feel to it and it's great because that's Go-Go...she's creepy, weird, and not like any 17 year old. The mention of O-Ren and how she relates to her were good to. You can tell Go-Go admires her above everyone else. And Kana? I'm surprised Go-Go didn't kill her...for a second there, I thought she'd rip open Kana's lips. She didn't, but she's still insane and you showed that very well. Good job!