Reviews for Diary of a Dark Lord
Jasmine Tevanka chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
Darth Vader-der is so cuddly wuddly, ain't he Master-poo.
Somber Dawn chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I like this...it shows Darth Vader's sensitive side...He is such a sensitve guy! Who would've guessed?
Leah Day chapter 16 . 2/6/2009
I read this chappie twice! I loved it!

You know, it is such a shame palpie and the big sulking V can't meet up with the cast of the BBC's RH.

Palpie could meet someone meaner then him, the sheriff. Vader could meet someome who help him make the dark side a sexier place, Sir Guy of Gisborne.

Will I do such a thing?

Na. Too busy with other RH fics.

Anyway. This was too funny, thanks for the giggle!
Rated R for Redonk chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
OMFG, is so funny. I just read them all and now people are looing at me funny while I'm laughing my behind off. But it needs more Pop-Tarts. And Oreos. Darth Vader needs to eat Oreos. PNGZ!
Zelscar chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
O.o That...was a very odd list. Of course, it also almost made me fall out of my computer chair laughing over it. Especially the oatmeal part because, as everyone -cough- knows, one should never put more than two packets of oatmeal in a single bowl -nods sagely- Aww, poor Poodly, eating model car parts...Maybe he could use some counseling, too.

That part where Vader was upset because it picked something up for someone cracked me up! All of the stormtroopers are going to think that he's trying to save them from the wet bar by drinking all of the liquor again...

And what's so incredibly evil about toast? Maybe it's...burt toast?

Anyway, very funny, as always.

~Zel
jedigal125 chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
i'm the 100th reviewer! mwa ha ha :D

p.s. i
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Darth means dark :P and vader means father perfect right?
Katie Ladmoore chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
I play the flute... Anyways, this story is awesome! Darth Vader is so evilly insane! : D
Ogreatrandom chapter 16 . 12/21/2008
Great chapter! Update again soon.
Blacknayami chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
You shouldn't be upset with this chapter at all! I thought that it was really good, especially when Vader tried writing short stories! And it's hilarious how he gets fussed about not being happy... thank you very much for posting! _
Blacknayami chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Great job on this story! I love how Vader talks about how " insecure" he feels sometimes, it's really funny! Thank you very much for posting this fanfic! _
Blackworth chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
I've read this since the first chapter appeared to this site, and now that I registered myself in I could finally review this. This is a great humour-based story of Darth vader, and I like this especially because DV is my favourite character. He rocks - and his cape is sexy.

In this chapter Palpie indeed did a bad thing. Poor little Darthie-poo :(
Zelscar chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
-falls to the floor laughing- That was hilarious! I don't really get the cheese part, but that's alright lol The script was...interesting? Hmm, poor Vade's thunder got stolen? How terrible...I wonder if Poodly is a spy?

~Zel
StarVix chapter 15 . 3/9/2008
You. Are. Hillarious. Where'd you come up with Poodly the Poodle? LOL!

But seriously, Pop Tarts ARE evil. And caramels. It's caramels that are truly evil. Have you ever tried to get those out of the wrapper? And what about your teeth? DON'T THEY KNOW WE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH OUR TIME THAN OPEN POP TARTS PACKAGES AND PICK CARAMEL OUT OF OUR TEETH! And who came up with Annie anyway?

. . .What am I doing here again?
Rivan Warrioress chapter 15 . 3/5/2008
Random. Disjointed. Pintless. And extreamly funny. haha, gosh, "Vade" is certainly into the production. I'm frightened of the thaught of Palpie being in a musical though. Should everyone invest in a pair of earplugs before going?