Reviews for The Heart Won't Lie
shippergrl25 chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
i certainly hope u plan on writing more...
Lizzie9 chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
All I have to say is that I love you. And Your story.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
Yay! He finally said something! The handcuff idea was brilliant, by the way. Kudos to you. :D
Sarcastic Realist chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
I love Fin.
katydidit chapter 6 . 9/6/2005

Absolutely perfect! I loved it! Loved it enough to stop writing and come read this! w0!

Beautiful! Yay! They are no longer clueless detectives!

Stop with the exclamation points!
Shortygirl81 chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
that was really funny. i liked that alot. update soon please.
katydidit chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
*GASP*

Okay! I loved that line! I will never mention it again! Just don't threaten anything like that again! I love you! That was my favorite line! Ek!

*pant pant pant*

I loved this chapter! I am so happy that there is another for me to look forward to! w00t!

For some reason, the most powerful part in this was Olivia screeching at him. I have this echo in my head now, of...her yelling at him. Awesome.

I love Fin.

Okay. I have an essay to write. Off I go.
Kit-Kat92 chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY ITS PERFECT!
qt-angel chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
:D o... soo cute! love it! Well written! but IO read chapter 6 before chapter 5... again... oh well! :D Keep it up! :D
BowerPauer chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
that makes me happy. I love love love it!
nem chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
Wow, for some one who has really bad allergies, you can STILL write a damn good chapter. I LOVE this last chapter mainly because of the whole screaming match between Elliot and John. The things that they said were just the right things to get them mad at each other. I loved that whole conversation, everything gone wrong with them in their lives. Keep up all the good work, I can't to see what'll happen next between not just Elliot and Oliva but now John and Elliot! Good work and good luck with the rest. And I'm sorry you have bad allergies, I'm sick too! I have a cold, so I'm carrying a tissue box around also (not uch fun huh?) Can't wait for more:)

~nem*
sprchick123 chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
lol, munch... you portray him beautifully. but elliot, why is he so stupid? lol. i'm getting very mad at him. *shakes fist at computer*

poor olivia though, she's so confused... talk to elliot! lol, okay im done with demanding random things. but if things have gotten so bad between olicia and elliot, surely they'll eventually get together and make everyone happy right? maybe? hopefully? lol.

totally loved the part when munch was talking to olivia about men. very amusing.

can't wait for next chappy.
AglaiaWar chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
God Elliot's acting like a jerk. I could see the scene perfect in my head. I really think you have the characters in charater. I do hope you fell better. I've been expecting my allergies to kick in so i have an idea of what your going through. Poor thing. If it helps your writings still Great!
Lizzie9 chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
It was different, and I loved it. You've really got the characters down. Amazing.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
*It’s barely been twenty-four hours since I realized I fell in love with my partner, and in that time I’ve come seconds away from admitting it on numerous occasions. Even better, she’s a few steps away from figuring it out anyway.*

That was funny!