Reviews for The Heart Won't Lie
nem chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
THANK YOU! I am SO glad that you made a sequal! I love this first chapter by the way! Your first story is gunna be hard to beat (because it was so damn good!) but I have a feeling that you can do it. I understand about school keeping you bussy, I start next week and I might be able to check on your fabulous story every night ;) Just keep up ALL the good work! Ah! I love your stories! But not as much as SVU - but I think you'll understand that. I'll be anxiously waiting for your update and the seventh season to start! Good luck with your story!

nem*
anonymousthinker chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Yay! Sequel! Great start to the story with our stubborn detectives ... and school is definitely inconvenient for writing; I say if you're doing something constructive with your time, school's not mandatory lol can't wait for the update! :)
qt-angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
o! cool! brillant!Think that's how you spell it! Can't wait till next chapter!
katydidit chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Agh!

Elliot...put the damn beer down. Get into your fcking car and go tell the woman you love that you love her!

Olivia Benson, for goodness sakes! Where is that trademark strength now, huh? Tackle the damn clueless guy and tell him how you feel! I guarantee you that he'll like it!

Agh! You damn people!

*sigh*

*ahem*

Wow. I'm sure that you're aware now, that when a chapter can get me so worked up, that is a sign of the brilliant writing.

Ugh. School blows. Play hooky. Come on-you know you want to! You know you'll end up with legions of scary stalkers with pitchforks and laptops if you don't.

Ahem...

I mean...we all love you?

*nervous laugh*
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Like Lady Padfoot II said, it has a slow beginning but I'm sure that it will be as good as the last one. Please update soon! :Dd

Shay
Die Schurkin chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
kinda a slow beginning but I'm sure it'll pick up. oh thanx again for making a sequel
softnsensual457 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
E! IT'S HERE! YAY!
boredsvunut chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I'm interested to see where you take this. I really am. Thank you for putting in the effort to edit this and use proper grammar. We don't see that much over here and I can't read a fic with bad grammar - it all makes me want to bang my head against the wall.
Shortygirl81 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
great story. i am finally caught up with you and can finally fill in with reviews. i cant wait to see how it turns out. up date soon please.
Nat chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Wow you got this story up quick. I'm so happy. I loved the last one and can't wait to see more of this one. Update soon.
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I really like it. Poor Elliot. I can really see the scene. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. Can't wait for more.
nicole chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
omg i LOVE it! plz update coz' i really wanna see el and liv together! lol. good job!
Lizzie9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I love you and your stories. I was so happy to see you started a sequel. You write really well, and its smart plots and twists. I'm really looking forward to reading this, and I hope to see an update soon. Also, I may die if you don't put them together!
Kit-Kat92 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
this is exacly wat i was waitin for you are a great writer and this story i just loved!write more!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14